2009 Publication Schedule
2009 Schedule of Publication
For a graphic view of this schedule see ITI 2009 Timeline.
Here is a page to track review of documents prior to August publication: http://wiki.ihe.net/index.php?title=2009_sponsor_review
Last CP ballot for CPs being integrated into 2009 document
- 2009-05-22 Released
- 2009-06-19 Due
Integration of approved CPs into TI and TF documents
- 2009-06-22 Begin
- 2009-07-01 Completion for all TI being moved to FT
- 2009-07-03 Completion for all TI and TF, including integrating TI becoming FT into the TF
Review by committee
- 2009-07-06 Begin
- 2009-07-10 Due
Integration and resolution of commitee comments
- 2009-07-13 Begin
- 2009-07-27 Complete
Helpful Hints for integration tasks
Integrating new Final Text profiles into Vol. 1 & 2
For Trial Implementation (TI) profiles which are becoming Final Text (FT)for the first time in 2009 a special mechanism is used to copy and paste from the TI document to the Vol. 1 and 2 Technical Framework (TF)document. The purpose of this mechanism is to maintain the change tracking of new CPs integrated in 2009. The CPs are first integrated into the existing TI document. Then the sections of the TI document are inserted into the correct parts of the Vol. 1 and Vol. 2 TF. The process for this insertion is:
- Turn OFF change tracking in the TI document (supplement)
- Copy the section into the clipboard (Ctrl C or equivalent)
- Turn OFF change tracking in the TF Volume
- Paste the section from the clipboard
- Turn change tracking back on in the TF Volume for future updates
Table of ITI new & updated publications schedule and status
The following table is designed for use by ITI technical committee editors, committee members, sponsors and connectathon staff for understanding the details for release of updated documents from the ITI Technical committee. See below for definitions of the columns.
|Document Subscription (DSUB)||PC||Vassil||N/A||2009-05-18||2009-06-01||On Schedule|
|Cross-Community Patient Identification (XCPI)||PC||Karen||N/A||2009-05-18||2009-06-01||On Schedule|
|Multi-patients query||PC||Ana||N/A||2009-05-18||2009-06-01||On Schedule|
|SOA White Paper||PC/WP||Alean||N/A||2009-05-18||2009-06-01||On Schedule|
|Access Control White Paper||PC/WP||Joerg||N/A||2009-05-18||2009-06-01||On Schedule|
|Request Form for Data Access (RFD)||PC||George||N/A||2009-05-18||2009-06-01||On Schedule|
|Document Subscription (DSUB)||TI||Vassil||N/A||2009-07-27||2009-08-10||On Schedule|
|Cross-Community Patient Identification (XCPI)||TI||Karen||N/A||2009-07-27||2009-08-10||On Schedule|
|Multi-patients query||TI||Ana||N/A||2009-07-27||2009-08-10||On Schedule|
|SOA White Paper||WP||Alean||N/A||2009-07-27||2009-08-10||On Schedule|
|Access Control White Paper||WP||Joerg||N/A||2009-07-27||2009-08-10||On Schedule|
|Request Form for Data Access (RFD)||TI||George||N/A||2009-07-27||2009-08-10||On Schedule|
|TF Vol 1. Version 6.0||TF||George||2009-07-06||2009-07-27||2009-08-10||On Schedule|
|TF Vol 2. Version 6.0||TF||Manuel||2009-07-06||2009-07-27||2009-08-10||On Schedule|
|Asynchronous Web Services Exchange||TI||Teddy||2009-07-06||2009-07-27||2009-08-10||On Schedule|
|Cross-Community Access (XCA)||TI||Karen||2009-07-06||2009-07-27||2009-08-10||On Schedule|
|Document-based Referral Request (DRR)||TI||NONE||N/A||N/A||N/A||None|
|Document Digital Signature (DSG)||TI||NONE||2009-07-06||2009-07-27||2009-08-10||On Schedule|
|Notification of Document Availability (NAV)||TI||NONE||2009-07-06||2009-07-27||2009-08-10||On Schedule|
|PIX/PDQ V3||TI||Vassil||2009-07-06||2009-07-27||2009-08-10||On Schedule|
Table column definitions
- Document Title - the title of the document, including short acronym if appropriate. Note that some documents are listed twice in the table. A double listing indicates that the document will be released a second time. An explanation of the purpose of the second release is included in this column.
- Type - the type of document: PC = Public Comment, TI = Trial Implementation Supplement, FT = Final Text, TF = Technical Framework, WP = White Paper
- Review - the date that integration of all approved CPs will be complete and the document will be released for review by the committee.
- Release - the date that the technical committee will have completed all review and updates of the document and release it to sponsors for publication
- Publication - the day, two weeks after the Release to Sponsors date, that the document will be officially published on ihe.net.
- Status - the status of the work:
- None means the the document will not be re-released in 2009 because of lack of CP activity.
- Done means the updated version of the document is on www.ihe.net
- Released means that the updated version of the document has been completed by the committee and is being processed for official publication on www.ihe.net
- Ready means that the updated version of the document has been completed by the committee and is being integrated into the Technical Framework for release as Final Text.
- Late means that some of the dates preceding creating of the updated version of the document have been missed. The publication date may be in jeopardy.
- On Schedule means that all the dates preceding creating of the updated version of the document have been met. The publication of the document is on schedule.
- Unknown means that it is unknown whether the document will need to be re-released.