SWF.b FT Evaluation
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Scheduled Workflow.b profile has been nominated for advancement to Final Text. (Advocate: Steve Nichols) Per the Final Text Process, Items in blue text below warrant Committee discussion.
Technical Committee Checklist
- Are all significant CPs against the profile "closed"?
- Are all significant CPs against the underlying standards "closed"?
- Have all significant comments been CP'd or rejected?
- Have all open issues listed in the Supplement been closed?
- Have all significant issues at Connectathon been dealt with?
- After checking with Lynn Felhofer, all connectathon issues have been addressed through CPs
- Gather feedback from implementers via a formal questionnaire to Connectathon participants
- Has the Connectathon Project Manager been queried and significant issues addressed?
Technical Committee Consensus
- The Technical Committee agreed to continue with the Final Text Process and continue with an evaluation by the Planning Committee
Planning Committee Checklist
- Has the profile been through a Connectathon in at least two regions?
- Has the profile been successfully tested with all actors at least at one Connectathon?
- Have different implementations of each actor in the profile been tested?
- Have all the options been tested successfully at at least one Connectathon?
- Have the standards underlying the profile been implemented? In similar use cases? In healthcare? In general IT?
- (Do you have concrete reason to believe that this works robustly in the Real World) / (Are any products available for purchase that implement the profile?)
- Have all issues that may have been raised about the profile been resolved?
- Has there been sufficient interest in the profile to generate a one-page overview of the profile