Rad Plan Minutes 2015-01-08
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 15:37, 8 January 2015 by Chrisdcarr (Created page with "==Attendees== * Chris Carr * David Clunie * David Koff * Chris Lindop * Joan McMillen * Antje Schroeder ==Minutes== * Review IHE sessions from RSNA 2014: :* IHE Workflow Effic...")
- Chris Carr
- David Clunie
- David Koff
- Chris Lindop
- Joan McMillen
- Antje Schroeder
- Review IHE sessions from RSNA 2014:
- IHE Workflow Efficiency from Acquisition to Report, Sunday 4:00-5:30pm (Erickson, Langlotz, Solomon, Lindop)
- Monitoring Radiation Exposure, Monday, 10:30 – noon (O’Donnell, McNitt-Gray, Cook)
- IHE Clinical Solutions for Interoperability, Monday 2:30-4:00pm (Mendelson, Edwards, Chalaoui)
- Using IHE Profiles for Medical Imaging, Tuesday, 2:30-4:00pm (Mendelson, Ho, Clunie, Lindop)
- Action Item: RSNA staff to provide attendance and evaluation information. Apparently all sessions reasonably well attended.
- Plan 2015 sessions
- Information due to RSNA Refresher Course committee prior to end of January.
- Propose same basic set of topics/titles, with the following changes:
- Workflow Efficiency session - Add Decision Support topic; Speakers: Mod: Erickson, Decision Support Editor-TBD, John deLong?; Teri Sippel Schmidt on MRRT/Suppl 155 (redundant with other RSNA reporting session-ask Chuck and Curt); Chris Lindop on Workflow profiles
- Monitoring Radiology Exposure: Still topic of interest? Well attended. Confirm with Kevin O'Donnell. Speakers: Dr. Koff willing to act as moderator; other speakers the same.
- IHE Clinical Solutions for Interoperability - Speakers: Mendelson as moderator; look for new case studies/success stories. Internationally? - Remote reading - from Veneto, Italy, Claudio Saccavini; Toronto East Network; UK/Wales, Dave Harvey; Dr. Ando, Japan; Saudi Project, in implementation phase, Charles. Chris Carr to follow up with potential presenters.
- Using IHE Profiles for Cloud-based Image Sharing - IHE profiles for "cloud" imaging? To cover MHD-I, WIKD, Remote Reading; Speakers: same.
- HIMSS and SIIM presentation opportunities: RSNA staff to check abstract submission deadlines.
- Next call to review status: Thurs., Jan. 15, 3-4pm CT