Pharm Tech Minutes 2021.06.23
From IHE Wiki
- Jose Costa Teixeira
- Stephane Spahni
- Michael Tan
- Juergen Brandstaetter
- Marc Robberecht
- Review and Approve Agenda
- Focus on the Sandbox which Jose has used for Belgium
- A patient has a treatment plan. This could initiated by the patient, but more often it could be a plan from a Care Provider.
- There could be multiple plans from different care providers.
- The diagram is actually treatment.
- Agreement in the group that there is a treatment, but difference is where to draw the line.
- The rules where to find the correct dosage will depend on the settings in the different countries.
- Rules to the period will differ per country. A current medication summary in NL& F means the last 6 months. In Switzerland it is what the patient is using now. Point is that we would like to define the differences.
- Within FHIR it makes it easier to map to another format from another country. The IHE profile would make the mapping much easier.
- The IPS is just a collection of medication statements.
- We should not use the same name as IPS. Suggestion to use medication view.
- Indication is mentioned on different levels. It also depends on the setting where to mention the indication.
- Action items for the F2F in September:
- generic guidelines to be written ( Stephane)
- Mapping to different country settings. Belgium, Switzerland, Netherlands, France, Austria. (all other members)