Pharm Tech Minutes 2014.12.22
- Stéphane Spahni
- Jürgen Brandstätter
- Kai Heitmann
- Simon Letellier
- José Costa Teixeira
- Review and Approve Agenda
- Discussion on the name
- Removal of word "list" and use of word "Plan"
- Treatment is preferable to Therapy
- Decision: We should call it Medication Treatment Plan
- Discussion on scope for non-medication items
- It is considered to included in the current profiles PRE, DIS, PADV.
On the topic of renaming the profiles, we can also consider renaming the current profiles from "Pharmacy XXX" into simply "XXX". Juergen can prepare proposals for PRE, DIS, PADV. But for the Medication Treatment plan, the "Medication" should be kept because this layer only applies for medications and leaving it out would cause confusion. If we remove "Medication" and name it simply "Treatment plan" this could lead to misunderstandings.
- Action item: Juergen to make a proposal to a future discussion for PRE, DIS, PADV.
- About the use case:
We should look at one use case in the profile, and explain the scope for that use case. We can refer to the whitepaper "Medication Data Collection" to see more use cases and scenarios. The profile should not however rely on the whitepaper.
- About using PRE as a parent or simply take the difference - we will start with the use case, define an initial version of the dataset, and then decide whether to reuse PRE or not.
- Next Steps:
Stéphane will further prepare the content and make a doodle to schedule next discussion.