Difference between revisions of "Pharm Tech Minutes 2014.11.13"

From IHE Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
Line 16: Line 16:
 
[ftp://ftp.ihe.net/Pharmacy/yr5_2013-2014/Technical_Committee/Whitepapers/DistributionAndSupplyOfItems/IHE_Pharmacy_White_Paper_Supply_Chain_Logistics_v0.8.doc ftp://ftp.ihe.net/Pharmacy/yr5_2013-2014/Technical_Committee/Whitepapers/DistributionAndSupplyOfItems/IHE_Pharmacy_White_Paper_Supply_Chain_Logistics_v0.8.doc]
 
[ftp://ftp.ihe.net/Pharmacy/yr5_2013-2014/Technical_Committee/Whitepapers/DistributionAndSupplyOfItems/IHE_Pharmacy_White_Paper_Supply_Chain_Logistics_v0.8.doc ftp://ftp.ihe.net/Pharmacy/yr5_2013-2014/Technical_Committee/Whitepapers/DistributionAndSupplyOfItems/IHE_Pharmacy_White_Paper_Supply_Chain_Logistics_v0.8.doc]
  
 +
Conclusions:
 +
:* Whitepaper needs rework - reordering of the use cases, start with analytical, atomic use cases, and later explain the "orchestrated" end to end use cases.
 +
:* We should advance with the white paper before defining the profile.
  
 +
Next steps:
 +
:* Jose will start the rework of the white paper. Next version will be available for the next TCON
 +
:* Angela will share her model for the supply chain mechanisms.
 +
:* Proposal to make it bi-weekly. Accepted.
 +
:* Next tcon will be scheduled around the 27th of November. Jose will send a doodle asap.
  
 +
=19:15 Adjourned=
  
[ftp://ftp.ihe.net/Pharmacy/yr6_2014-2015/Planning_Committee/Proposals/IHE_Profile_Proposal_MedicationTreatment_v1.docx ftp://ftp.ihe.net/Pharmacy/yr6_2014-2015/Planning_Committee/Proposals/IHE_Profile_Proposal_MedicationTreatment_v1.docx]
 
* Vision of the work ahead (Jürgen, Stephane)
 
:* [ftp://ftp.ihe.net/Pharmacy/yr6_2014-2015/Technical_Committee/Profiles/MedicationTherapy/MedicationTherapy%20Vision%2020141023.pptx ftp://ftp.ihe.net/Pharmacy/yr6_2014-2015/Technical_Committee/Profiles/MedicationTherapy/MedicationTherapy%20Vision%2020141023.pptx]
 
* Discussion
 
* '''Formal approval of the new work-item proposal'''
 
* Defining next steps
 
  
=10:45 - 11:00 Break=
+
Discussion:
 
+
 
+
=11:00 - 12:30 Pharmacy Administration=
+
* Current work:
+
:* [ftp://ftp.ihe.net/Pharmacy/yr6_2014-2015/Technical_Committee/Profiles/PharmacyAdministration ftp://ftp.ihe.net/Pharmacy/yr6_2014-2015/Technical_Committee/Profiles/PharmacyAdministration]
+
* Wrapping up work done so far, open issues and how to continue (Jürgen)
+
:* [ftp://ftp.ihe.net/Pharmacy/yr6_2014-2015/Technical_Committee/Profiles/PharmacyAdministration/Administration%20Issues%20and%20Thoughts%2020141023.pptx ftp://ftp.ihe.net/Pharmacy/yr6_2014-2015/Technical_Committee/Profiles/PharmacyAdministration/Administration%20Issues%20and%20Thoughts%2020141023.pptx]
+
* Discussion
+
* Defining next steps
+
 
+
 
+
=12:30 - 13:30 Lunch=
+
 
+
 
+
=13:30 - 14:00 Several Community Pharmacy related issues=
+
 
+
 
+
* PADV issue: Deep analysis of code "CHANGE" revealed that it actually means "CHANGE + OK" (= implies the OK too). Related to that, the state "OK" actually means "(Unchanged) OK"
+
:* Question: Do we need a simple "CHANGE" which does not also imply the OK? Not needed for A, SA and CH -> at the moment it is an academic discussion
+
 
+
* DIS issue: The Dispenser also needs Profession and Specialty
+
:* Proposal: Exchange <performer> by <author> for the Dispenser. Change <author> by a second <author> for a possible prescriber of the underlying prescription
+
 
+
* PADV issue: Requirement of CH: Providing comments to PRE or DIS items (e.g. The patient has problems swallowing the pill because it's too big).
+
:* Possible solution: Extend PADV by a new code "COMMENT", which has no effect on the workflow, but just provides commenting information, e.g. as concern
+
 
+
* PRE issue: Precondition is often used to describe dosage related information (e.g. "Take on demand")
+
:* Question: Shall it be moved under "Dosage instructions"?
+
 
+
* PADV, PML issue: The issue appears only, when a PRE entry is referenced in a PADV or embedded in a PML + this entry contains an internal reference in the "Reason" element (e.g. to a diagnosis expressed in an Active Problems section)
+
:* Current solution in PADV: The section referenced is not included and instructions are given how to break the internal reference
+
:* Proposed solution: CP on PADV and PML to allow 0..* additional sections to be added in order not to break the internal references. Those section do NOT belong to the PADV/PML document itself, but are just inserted to fulfill the internal reference
+
 
+
* PML issue: CH brought up that the PML might be used for "feeding" a medication plan
+
:* Discussion: Currently PML is intended as a "read-only", on-demand document. Shall that be changed? Should we add a note somewhere to clarify?
+
 
+
 
+
 
+
=14:00 - 15:15 ISO liaison=
+
* Report on ISO meeting in Berlin (Jürgen)
+
* Commenting on ISO/DIS 17523 "Requirements for electronic prescriptions"
+
:* [ftp://ftp.ihe.net/Pharmacy/yr6_2014-2015/Technical_Committee/Other/ISO%2017523%20ePrescriptions ftp://ftp.ihe.net/Pharmacy/yr6_2014-2015/Technical_Committee/Other/ISO%2017523%20ePrescriptions]
+
:* Comments received by Leonidas, Jose, Jürgen
+
:* Defining next steps
+
* ISO DTS 19293 "Requirements for the record of Dispense Medicinal Products"
+
:* Discussion
+
:* Defining next steps
+
* ISO/DTS 17251, "Business requirements for the exchange of structured dose instructions for medicinal products"
+
:* Discussion
+
:* Defining next steps
+
 
+
 
+
=15:15 - 15:30 Break=
+
 
+
 
+
=15:30 - 16:30 Hospital-Community Use Cases Whitepaper=
+
* Discussion
+
:* Can it be published? Open issues?
+
* Defining next steps
+
 
+
 
+
=16:30 - 17:00 Schedule=
+
* Current version:
+
:* [ftp://ftp.ihe.net/Pharmacy/yr6_2014-2015/Planning_Committee/Schedule/Schedule_2014-2015_v0.4.doc ftp://ftp.ihe.net/Pharmacy/yr6_2014-2015/Planning_Committee/Schedule/Schedule_2014-2015_v0.4.doc]
+
 
+
* Open issues:
+
:* Status of IHE Joint meeting with ITI, PCC and QRPH: 24-25 February 2015, ASIP Santé Offices, Paris, France (Jürgen)
+
:* Planning of dedicated technicel TCons to work-items (work-item leaders)
+
 
+
 
+
=17:00 Adjourn=
+
 
+
 
+
[[Pharmacy Planning Committee]]
+
 
+
[[Category: Agenda]]
+

Revision as of 12:15, 13 November 2014

18:00 - 19:00

  • Participants
  • Simon Letellier
  • José Costa Teixeira
  • Angela Merzweiler


  • Agenda
  • Check the current state of the whitepaper
  • Decide next steps


18:10 Whitepaper

  • Whitepaper can be found on

ftp://ftp.ihe.net/Pharmacy/yr5_2013-2014/Technical_Committee/Whitepapers/DistributionAndSupplyOfItems/IHE_Pharmacy_White_Paper_Supply_Chain_Logistics_v0.8.doc

Conclusions:

  • Whitepaper needs rework - reordering of the use cases, start with analytical, atomic use cases, and later explain the "orchestrated" end to end use cases.
  • We should advance with the white paper before defining the profile.

Next steps:

  • Jose will start the rework of the white paper. Next version will be available for the next TCON
  • Angela will share her model for the supply chain mechanisms.
  • Proposal to make it bi-weekly. Accepted.
  • Next tcon will be scheduled around the 27th of November. Jose will send a doodle asap.

19:15 Adjourned

Discussion: