Pharm Tech Agenda 2016.01.26
From IHE Wiki
Revision as of 06:12, 26 January 2016 by Costateixeira
- Angela Merzweiler
- Jacqueline Surugue
- Juergen Brandstaetter
- Marc Robberecht
- Leonidas Tzimis
- Jose Costa Teixeira (scribe)
Common Functional Model
- We are still doing analysis of the concepts.
- Hospital has much more detailed complexity, so the analysis of the use cases should start with the use cases from Hospital, and then we "synthesize" or "cluster" to address the less "granular" use cases of community.
- HL7 is working on FHIR resources, especially on Workflows, which is a good entry point for IHE's expertise to contribute.
- Jose informs that there is an active group for workflows, with the participation of Lloyd, Keith, Jose - which should help ensure that the workflow complexity is acknowledged in the emerging FHIR solution.
- FHIR for IHE includes FHIR Pharmacy and FHIR Workflow resources.
- Jose shows an example discussion on FHIR workflow. Juergen suggests that this is the work where he can imagine IHE to contribute, and this is the approach IHE could be following in the discussions
- Next steps: Next discussion should look at use cases and "implement" them with concrete examples
- Note: The resources are yet far from defined, so IHE will have to bring abstract requirements.
Joint meeting IHE-HL7-ISO
- We acknowledge that logistically it is difficult both groups to cross the ocean to meet with the other group. Either in Amsterdam in June, or Montreal in May.
- Juergen suggests that we can have a joint phone call for alignment, instead of depending only on the face-to-face meetings.
- The other groups have already started discussing this same matter - how to identify the topics for common discussion.
- Decision to be made at the Pharmacy Tconf this thursday:
- Decide the time frame for the calls (evening, etc.)
- Start drafting the list of topics from IHE side
- Align with the ISO and HL7 groups - send proposals