Difference between revisions of "GDC Agenda 2021-07-07"
From IHE Wiki
|Line 37:||Line 37:|
== business ==
Revision as of 10:43, 1 July 2021
- Meeting number (access code): 145 488 8976 Meeting password: FhDJdNJn745
- Click to join the Meeting
- Approval of agenda
- Permission to record this session
National Deployment Committees
Global Consortium for eHealth Interoperability Update
- Status (only if time permits)
- IHE USA cooperative agreement with ONC to advance FHIR (Joyce)
- IHE USA is the national deployment committee of the standards development organization IHE International. IHE USA engages the US-based health IT community to adopt and use world-class standards, tools, and services for interoperability to deliver on its vision of improved quality, value, and safety in healthcare by enabling rapid, scalable, and secure access to health information at the point of care.
- As part of a multi-year cooperative agreement, the Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology (ONC) and Integrating the Health Enterprise (IHE) USA are working together to accelerate the adoption of FHIR-based IHE integration profiles to drive the adoption of the FHIR standard in compliance with the 21st Century Cures Act.
- Future Presentations and tentative schedule:
- Aug (US/EU): eGabon National HIE with World Bank - Projectathon (Charles)
- Sep (EU/Asia): European X-eHealth, April slot (Jürgen)
- Oct (Asia/US): Australia: National approach to Health IT Standards selection, March slot (Vince)
- Nov (US/EU): Greek National eHealth Information Framework - Projectathon (Charles)
- Dec (EU/Asia):
Open Forum (informal information sharing)
- Wednesday, August 4 2021, 9:00-10:00am CT (US/EU friendly time)