IHE Radiology addresses information sharing, workflow and patient care in radiology, including mammography and nuclear medicine.
There are two committees in the IHE Radiology domain:
A temporary special interest group is doing background work on Encounter-based Imaging Workflow for enterprise imaging.
Timeline: 2017-2018 Development Cycle Milestones
The Timeline shows the main milestones of the development cycle, the Timeframe when they are typically expected to happen, and the actual date/time/location they have been Scheduled for this year. Specific meetings and their agendas and minutes are generally listed on the IHE Radiology Planning Committee and IHE Radiology Technical Committee pages.
Dates and times are U.S. Central Time (Chicago).
|June||RSNA Call to Submit Brief Profile Proposals to Planning Committee (PC)||June 20||Wiki|
|Aug||Deadline to Submit Brief Profile Proposals to Planning Committee (PC)||Aug 11 midnight (FIRM!)||Wiki|
|Aug||PC Selects "Short List" of Proposals (Vote!)||Aug 24||T-Con|
|Sept||PC makes Final Selection of Proposals for this year (Vote!)||Sept 22 10am-Noon||T-Con|
|Nov||TC Meeting for Profile Development Kickoff||Oct 31-Nov 3||Oak Brook|
|Nov||Annual Joint PC/TC Meeting at RSNA||Nov 28, 9:30-11:30am||McCormick Place Room TBD|
|Jan/Feb||TC Meeting to Finalize Supplements for public comment||Feb 5-8||TBD|
|Feb.||Public Comment Period for Supplements||www.ihe.net|
|Mar/Apr||TC Meeting to reconciles comments and Finalize Supplements for Trial Implementation||April 24-27||Oak Brook|
|June||TC evaluates Profiles for Final Text/Retirement||Tcon|
|June||Publication of Final Text Technical Framework and updated supplements||www.ihe.net|
|July||IHE Rad Webinar on new profiles||webex|
|Jan||Test implementations at Connectathon (North America)||Cleveland|
|Apr||Test implementations at Connectathon (Europe)||TBD|
- Radiology 2016-2017 Development Cycle
- Radiology 2015-2016 Development Cycle
- Radiology 2014-2015 Development Cycle
- Radiology 2013-2014 Development Cycle
- Radiology 2012-2013 Development Cycle
- Radiology 2011-2012 Development Cycle
- Radiology 2010-2011 Development Cycle
- Radiology 2009-2010 Development Cycle
- Radiology 2008-2009 Development Cycle
- Radiology 2007-2008 Development Cycle
- Radiology 2006-2007 Development Cycle
- Radiology 2005-2006 Development Cycle
Radiology Strategic Planning describes IHE Radiology activities within the context of IHE Radiology Goals.
The Radiology Roadmap outlines goals and plans over the next 5-10 years.
The Radiology Image Sharing Roadmap examines use cases and solutions for sharing images both locally and distributed widely.
For draft documents and the current status of IHE Change Proposals, see Radiology_Technical_Committee#Current_Activities.
Supporters and Endorsements
IHE Radiology is supported or endorsed by the following organizations:
- Radiological Society of North America (RSNA) 
- European Society of Radiology 
- Coordination Committee of the Radiological and Electromedical Industries (COCIR)
- Deutsche Röntgengesellschaft (DRG) 
- EuroPACS Association 
- Groupement pour la Modernisation du Système d'Information Hospitalier (GMSIH) 
- Société Française de Radiologie (SFR) 
- Società Italiana di Radiologia Medica (SIRM) 
- Japan Industries Association of Radiological Systems (JIRA)
- Japan Association of Healthcare Information Systems Industry (JAHIS)
- Japan Radiological Society (JRS)
- Japan Society of Radiological Technology (JSRT)
- Japan Association of Medical Informatics (JAMI)