Surgery Proposals 2017-2018
The following Proposals are selected for development work in this cycle.
Short List/ Detailed Proposals
The Tech Cmte agreed to evaluate 4 proposals. The following Proposals were shortlisted by the Planning Cmte on August 24, 2017.
The Proposals will be evaluated by the Tech Cmte on June 24, 2017.
Reviewers: Please enter your comments under Risks and Open Issues section of the proposal by COB Sept xx, 2017
Editors: To convert your Brief Proposal to a Detailed Proposal:
- Copy the Delta Proposal Template into the bottom of your proposal page
- Update as described in the Delta Template (adds Summary, Technical Details, Evaluation etc.)
- Your goal is to give sufficient detail for the Tech Cmte to be able to evaluate the technical feasibility, specification tasks and effort required.
Tech Cmte evaluations will be recorded at the bottom of each detailed proposal.
The following Proposals were submitted by the Apr 3, 2017, midnight deadline.
Call for Proposals
Interested parties are invited to submit proposal pages based on the Brief Proposal Template.
1. Enter the name of your proposal (e.g. Management of Fantastic Notions - Brief Proposal) and click the Create button.
<createbox> type=create buttonlabel=Create New Proposal preload=Brief Proposal Template editintro=Brief Proposal Instructions align=left width=45 break=no </createbox> The Wiki extension that made this auto-page-create-with-template work went away some years ago. We should either re-install it or remove this element.
2. Finishing editing your new page, then edit this page (see the edit button up at the top) to add a link to your new page to the list above.
Contact fschweikert<at>cars-int.org with any questions.