SDC@IHE WP WebEx 2019-05-30
NOTE: This is the first pre-Kick Off WebEx. The focus will be on next steps before work begins in earnest on the white paper.
- Todd Cooper( HL7 / TSF), Ken Fuchs (Dräger), Kosta Makrodimitris (FDA), Koichiro Matsumoto (N-K), Luis Melendez, (MDII), Üwe Meyer (MT2IT), Paul Sherman (IHE PCD)
This was the first general meeting of the SDC@IHE group, including a number of participants who were new to the initiative. Therefore the discussion focused on bringing everyone up-to-date on the effort and kicking-off focused document editing. Key topics & points included:
- 1 Reviewed Action Items from last week + wiki page updates
- 2 Reviewed draft white paper outline
- "From the device interface..." section - include
- - Mention of user "interface" and that that is out-of-scope for this project
- - "API" included in specifications; a term that is increasingly in current usage
- Scope -
- - make clear what is both IN and OUTSIDE the scope of the white paper
- - indicate here (and in more detail elsewhere) how SDC net's can also interface with Devices on FHIR and IHE PCD / HL7 V2 enterprise-facing connectivity
- Technical Framework - Vol 1 -
- - Use Cases should cover general (in scope) exchange, reporting, alerting, controlling, gateway-ing etc.,
- - Include "quiet ICU" use case(s) per parallel project in
- IHE Domains - include ITI, RAD, Lab, and SURGERY (esp. the latter)
- 3 Timeline reviewed & agreed aggressive & aspirationally doable
- 4 SDC@IHE WP WebEx 2019-06-06 Agenda - white paper review & editing
NOTE: The white paper doc was originally imported into a Google doc and edited as a Google doc, but that changed at some point. Now it has been returned to a normal Google document format for managing group editing, comments, etc. Of course, it can always be downloaded as a Word document for editing if preferred.
- (Todd) Update draft document per the notes above and update the group list, including invite to begin reviewing / commenting / editing!
- (Paul Sherman) Mention SDC@IHE initiative during the upcoming ACCE meetings in Cleveland - to recruit CE SMEs to review & participate