Radiology Technical Committee Activities 2019-2020
Radiology Technical Committee Roster
To suggest Roster changes or corrections, contact Chris Carr or Nichole Knox at email@example.com.
2019-2020 Approved work items
- Review Profile Development Process for First Timers.
- Base your supplements on the current template.
- Practice Safe Pasting (Paste text without formatting when copying into the template).
- Review information on the Resources for Authors/Editors page
Candidates for Final Text
- Current Public Comment Drafts (if any)
- Past Public Comments and Resolutions for Radiology supplements
CP Tracking Spreadsheet - lists all CPs, their topic, current status and assigned editors
Maintenance Folder - holds copies of all CPs, grouped by current status
- Follow the instructions for moving CPs between folders.
Change Proposal Process explains submitting and managing Change Proposals.
- Radiology added status codes: RJ when a CP has been rejected (e.g. CP-RAD-098-RJ.doc), CA when a CP has been cancelled, and CM when a CP is completed and ready for ballot.
Submit CP Ballots and Comments to ihe-rad-tech.
Technical Framework Editorial Maintenance
The TF Section Number Assignments spreadsheet tracks the main profile chapter numbers (in Volume 1) and the transaction numbering (including Volume 2 and 3 section numbering).
This spreadsheet should be updated just prior to new profile supplements being published for Trial Implementation.