Radiology Proposals 2022-2023
Final selection by the Planning Committee on Sept 29, 2022
The Technical Committee evaluated the required effort of the Detailed Proposals as follows in tcons on Aug 29, Aug 31, & Sept 1.
Assessments were captured in the new spreadsheet form: Results
- A. RAD TF Maintenance 2022-2023 (25%)
- B. Realtime Bidirectional Communication for Interactive Multimedia Reporting - Detailed Full 51%, Min 44%, WP 33%
- C. Reporting Worklist Prioritization - Proposal Full 41%, Min 38%, WP 18%
- D. Management of Sensitive Images (MOSI) - Withdrawn
- E. Imaging Diagnostic Report - Proposal Full 64%, Min 47%, WP 27%
See Proposal Effort Evaluation for evaluation guidance.
It was felt useful this cycle to produce two "Min" assessments; one for a "Min Profile" and one for a "Whitepaper". The TC and PC will discuss if this was productive and how/whether to formally incorporate this into the process in the future.
The Imaging Diagnostic Report proposal revised its scope to withdraw the Full effort and use Min or WP if selected.
Short List/ Detailed Proposals
The Tech Cmte agreed to evaluate 4 of proposals. The following Proposals were shortlisted by the Planning Committee on Aug 10, 2022.
As part of the discussion, it was noted that it might be useful to propose SOLE for ITI to the ITI Domain.
Editors: by COB Aug 24, 2022
- Complete the Breakdown of Tasks with a strawman estimate of story points:
- Expand your Brief Proposal to include Detailed Proposal elements
- Copy the Delta Proposal Template into the bottom of your proposal page
- Update as described in the Delta Template (adds Summary, Technical Details, Evaluation, etc.)
- Breakdown of Tasks is now covered in the Google Sheet (above)
- Your goal is to give sufficient detail for the Tech Cmte to be able to evaluate the technical feasibility, specification tasks and effort required.
Reviewers: Feel free to enter comments under Risks and Decisions/Topics/Uncertainties section of the proposal
Tech Cmte evaluations will be recorded at the bottom of each detailed proposal. The "Breakdown of Tasks" and "Story Point" refinements to the Proposal Effort Evaluation are in the Google Sheet.
Submission DEADLINE is August 5, 2022, 11:59pm CT
Call for Proposals
Interested parties are invited to submit proposal pages based on the Brief Proposal Template.
You are also welcome to update and resubmit proposals from last year or earlier.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.