Radiology Proposals 2021-2022
See Proposal Effort Evaluation#TC Review & Effort Estimation for evaluation guidance.
Short List/ Detailed Proposals
The Tech Cmte agreed to evaluate 6 proposals. The following Proposals were shortlisted by the Planning Committee on Aug 18, 2021.
- A. (Score 1) Orders-Based Imaging Workflow (OBIW)
- B. (Score 8) Multi Energy CT (MECT)- Proposal
- C. (Score 2) SWF.b Assisted Protocol Option Extension
- D. (Score 21) Interactive Multimedia Reporting (IMR)
- E. (Score 17) AIR Datasets and Root Results - Proposal
- F. (Score 17) Reporting Worklist Prioritization - Proposal
- G. Maintenance
Editors: by COB Sept 8, 2021
- Complete the Breakdown of Tasks with a strawman estimate of story points:
- Expand your Brief Proposal to include Detailed Proposal elements
- Copy the Delta Proposal Template into the bottom of your proposal page
- Update as described in the Delta Template (adds Summary, Technical Details, Evaluation, etc.)
- Breakdown of Tasks is now covered in the Google Sheet (above)
- Your goal is to give sufficient detail for the Tech Cmte to be able to evaluate the technical feasibility, specification tasks and effort required.
Reviewers: Feel free to enter comments under Risks and Decisions/Topics/Uncertainties section of the proposal
Tech Cmte evaluations will be recorded at the bottom of each detailed proposal. The "Breakdown of Tasks" and "Story Point" refinements to the Proposal Effort Evaluation are in the Google Sheet.
Submission DEADLINE is August 13, 2021
Call for Proposals
Interested parties are invited to submit proposal pages based on the Brief Proposal Template.
You are also welcome to update and resubmit proposals from last year or earlier.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.