Radiology Proposals 2020-2021
Short List/ Detailed Proposals
The Tech Cmte agreed to evaluate 4 proposals. The following Proposals were shortlisted by the Planning Committee on Aug 19, 2020.
- A. Contrast Administration Management - Proposal
- B. AI Interoperability in Radiology (Whitepaper) - Detailed Proposal
- C. Orders-Based Imaging Workflow(OBIW)
- D. Multimedia Interactive Content Reporting (MMICR)
Editors: To convert your Brief Proposal to a Detailed Proposal by COB Sept 8, 2020:
- Copy the Delta Proposal Template into the bottom of your proposal page
- Update as described in the Delta Template (adds Summary, Technical Details, Evaluation, Breakdown of Tasks, etc.)
- Your goal is to give sufficient detail for the Tech Cmte to be able to evaluate the technical feasibility, specification tasks and effort required.
Reviewers: Feel free to enter comments under Risks and Open Issues section of the proposal
Tech Cmte evaluations will be recorded at the bottom of each detailed proposal including the "Breakdown of Tasks" and "Story Point" refinements to the Proposal Effort Evaluation process used in recent years.
The following four Proposals were submitted by the deadline of August 14, 2020, midnight (Central Time).
Call for Proposals
Interested parties are invited to submit proposal pages based on the Brief Proposal Template.
You are also welcome to update and resubmit proposals from last year or earlier.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.