Radiology Proposals 2015-2016
The following Proposals are selected for development work in this cycle.
The Proposals were ranked as follows by the Planning Cmte on Oct 6, 2015.
Short List/ Detailed Proposals
The Tech Cmte agreed to evaluate X proposals. The following Proposals were shortlisted by the Planning Cmte on Sept 2, 2015.
The Proposals were evaluated by the Tech Cmte on Sept XX, 2015 and Sept YY, 2015.
Editors: To convert your Brief Proposal to a Detailed Proposal:
- Copy the Delta Proposal Template into the bottom of your proposal page
- Update as described in the Delta Template (adds Summary, Technical Details, Evaluation etc.)
- Your goal is to give sufficient detail for the Tech Cmte to be able to evaluate the technical feasibility, specification tasks and effort required.
Tech Cmte evaluations will be recorded at the bottom of each detailed proposal.
The following Proposals were submitted by the August 15, 2015 deadline.
- A. Rad TF Maintenance 2015-16
- B. Cross-Enterprise Reporting for Imaging - Proposal -presented by Chris Lindop
- C. REM for Radiopharmaceutical Imaging - Proposal -presented by Kevin O'Donnell
- D. IHE Radiology Tech Comm Work Continuation - Proposal -will not be presented; transferred to Tech Comm
- E. Scheduled Workflow (SWF.b) across-the-board CP clean up - Proposal -presented by Teri Sippel Schmidt
- F. Structured and Coded (Synoptic) Radiology Report Content Profile - Proposal -presented by Teri Sippel Schmidt
- G. Enterprise Scanner Protocol Management - Proposal -presented by Krishna Juluruk, MD
- H. Standardized_Operational_Log_of_Events_(SOLE) -presented by Brad Erickson, MD
- I. Federated DICOM Query Retrieve - Proposal
- J. Critical Finding Follow-up and Communication -presented by Michael Kopinsky
- K. Change Proposal to Reconcile XDS-I.b with XDS.b -presented by Chris Carr
Call for Proposals
Interested parties are invited to submit proposal pages based on the Brief Proposal Template.
You are also welcome to update and resubmit proposals from last year or earlier.
1. Enter the name of your proposal (e.g. Management of Fantastic Notions - Brief Proposal) and click the Create button.
<createbox> type=create buttonlabel=Create New Proposal preload=Brief Proposal Template editintro=Brief Proposal Instructions align=left width=45 break=no </createbox>
2. Finishing editing your new page, then edit this page (see the edit button up at the top) to add a link to your new page to the list above.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.