Radiology Proposals 2015-2016
The proposal development work items selected are:
The Technical Committee will meet to kick off development work on these profiles XXX at RSNA HQ in Oak Brook, IL.
Editors: To convert your Brief Proposal to a Detailed Proposal:
- Copy the Delta Proposal Template into the bottom of your proposal page
- Update as described in the Delta Template (adds Summary, Technical Details, Evaluation etc.)
- Your goal is to give sufficient detail for the Tech Cmte to be able to evaluate the technical feasibility, specification tasks and effort required.
Tech Cmte evaluations will be recorded at the bottom of each detailed proposal.
The following Brief Proposals are submitted the Planning Cmte to review.
Call for Proposals
Interested parties are invited to submit proposal pages based on the Brief Proposal Template by August 26, 2015.
You are also welcome to update and resubmit proposals from last year or earlier.
1. Enter the name of your proposal (e.g. Management of Fantastic Notions - Brief Proposal) and click the Create button.
<createbox> type=create buttonlabel=Create New Proposal preload=Brief Proposal Template editintro=Brief Proposal Instructions align=left width=45 break=no </createbox>
2. Finishing editing your new page, then edit this page (see the edit button up at the top) to add a link to your new page to the list above.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.