Difference between revisions of "Radiology Proposals 2015-2016"
|Line 7:||Line 7:|
:* A. [[Rad TF Maintenance
:* A. [[Rad TF Maintenance -]]
Revision as of 14:37, 14 August 2015
The proposal development work items selected are:
Editors: To convert your Brief Proposal to a Detailed Proposal:
- Copy the Delta Proposal Template into the bottom of your proposal page
- Update as described in the Delta Template (adds Summary, Technical Details, Evaluation etc.)
- Your goal is to give sufficient detail for the Tech Cmte to be able to evaluate the technical feasibility, specification tasks and effort required.
Tech Cmte evaluations will be recorded at the bottom of each detailed proposal.
The following Brief Proposals are submitted the Planning Cmte to review.
- A. Rad TF Maintenance 2015-16
- B. Cross-Enterprise Reporting for Imaging - Proposal
- C. REM for Radiopharmaceutical Imaging - Proposal
- D. IHE Radiology Tech Comm Work Continuation - Proposal
- E. Scheduled Workflow (SWF.b) across-the-board CP clean up - Proposal
- F. Structured and Coded (Synoptic) Radiology Report Content Profile - Proposal
- G. Enterprise Scanner Protocol Management - Proposal
- H. Standardized_Operational_Log_of_Events_(SOLE)
- I. Federated DICOM Query Retrieve - Proposal
Call for Proposals
Interested parties are invited to submit proposal pages based on the Brief Proposal Template by August 15, 2015.
You are also welcome to update and resubmit proposals from last year or earlier.
1. Enter the name of your proposal (e.g. Management of Fantastic Notions - Brief Proposal) and click the Create button.
<createbox> type=create buttonlabel=Create New Proposal preload=Brief Proposal Template editintro=Brief Proposal Instructions align=left width=45 break=no </createbox>
2. Finishing editing your new page, then edit this page (see the edit button up at the top) to add a link to your new page to the list above.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.