Radiology Proposals 2010-2011
The Planning Committee selected the following 2010-11 work items during the Oct 27 T-Con :
|Proposals under Consideration||Editor||Effort||Tag|
|Management of Radiology Report Templates - Detailed Proposal||C. Langlotz|
|- - address exchange of templates only||20%||A1|
|- - also address discovery/monitoring (Query, Pub/Sub, etc)||40%||A2|
|Basic Imaging Object Change Management - Detailed Proposal||K. Ho||35%||B|
|Reporting Workflow Revision - Detailed Proposal||K. O'Donnell||35%?||C|
|Cross-Community Access - Images (XCA-I) - Detailed Proposal||C. Lindop||30%||D|
|Rad TF Maintenance 2010-11||CoChairs||20%||E|
The following "slates of work" were proposed, listing a group of proposals and the estimated Tech Cmte bandwith. Slates significantly over 100% must indicate a ("below the line" proposal) which is to be dropped if the Tech Cmte runs into bandwidth problems.
Current slate is 165%
Rad TF Maintenance 20% is required.
Voting is to remove work items until an acceptable threshold is achieved.
The following detailed proposals are being prepared for evaluation by the Technical Cmte.
Detailed Proposals for this first group are due Oct 3. to let Tech Cmte members review the contents prior to recording their evaluation results during the Oct 6th teleconference.
- Complete the work on Imaging Object Change Management - Detailed Proposal
- Imaging Object Quality Control and Maintenance - Detailed Proposal
- Cross-Community Access - Images (XCA-I) - Detailed Proposal
- Rad TF Maintenance 2010-11
Detailed Proposals in this second group are due Oct 19. to let Tech Cmte members review the contents prior to recording their evaluation results during the Oct 22nd teleconference.
- Management of Radiology Report Templates - Detailed Proposal
- Reporting Workflow Revision - Detailed Proposal
- SWF-Image Exchange option - Detailed Proposal (dropped due to lack of detailed proposal at Oct 22nd call)
Editors: To convert your Brief Proposal to a Detailed Proposal:
- Use the new link above (Changed "Brief" to "Detailed")
- Copy your Brief proposal text into the new page (don't forget to save)
- Copy the Delta Proposal Template into the bottom of the new page
- Update as necessary
- Your goal is to give sufficient detail for the Tech Cmte to be able to evaluate the technical feasibility and effort required.
Tech Cmte evaluations will be recorded at the bottom of each proposal.
- 1. Management of Radiology Report Templates - Brief Proposal
- 2. Clinical Trial Annotation Workflow
- 3. Complete the work on Imaging Object Change Management
- 4. Reporting Workflow Revision - Brief Proposal
- 5. Cross-Community Access - Images (XCA-I)
- 6. Portable Hosted Applications in Radiology
- 7. SWF-Image Exchange option
- 8. Rad TF Maintenance 2010-11
Call for Proposals
Interested parties were invited to submit proposal pages based on the Brief Proposal Template by Sept. 10, 2010.
- ACR Meaningful Use Proposal - a categorized list of meaningful HIT use cases in Radiology