Radiology Proposals 2009-2010
The following brief proposals were selected on Sept 16 for expansion to detailed proposals.
Call for Proposals
Interested parties are invited to submit proposal pages based on the Brief Proposal Template by Aug. 28, 2009.
You are also welcome to update and resubmit proposals from prior years.
- Rad TF Maintenance 2009-10
- Imaging Object Change Management - Brief Proposal
- Data Retention - Brief Proposal
- Diagnostic Imaging Repository Actor - Brief Proposal
- Scheduled Workflow 2.0 - Detailed Proposal
- IHE RHIO Synchrnisation
- Cardiac Imaging - Brief Proposal
- Multi-Stack Spine Imaging - Brief Proposal
- DICOM Encoded Image Profile - Brief Proposal
- Presentation of Images with Annotations/Markups- Brief Proposal
- Hanging Protocols for Processed Images- Brief Proposal
- Presentation of On-Demand Dynamically Computed Images or Annotations/Markups- Brief Proposal
(See the "CLICK HERE" link in the Brief Proposal Template for instructions on how to use it)
Comment from Kees: Apart from new Clinical Profiles, I still advocate that the MESA and other Connectathon tools fully support the effective transfer and use of Enhanced CT and MR objects in testing of the SWF and CPI profiles.