Radiology Proposals 2009-2010
Call for Proposals
Interested parties are invited to submit proposal pages based on the Brief Proposal Template by Aug. 28, 2009.
You are also welcome to update and resubmit proposals from prior years.
- Cardiac Imaging - Brief Proposal
- Multi-Stack Spine Imaging - Brief Proposal
- Rad TF Maintenance 2009-10 - Detailed Proposal
- Imaging Object Change Management - Brief Proposal
- Scheduled Workflow 2.0 - Detailed Proposal
- Presentation of Processed Images - Brief Proposal
- DICOM Encoded Image Profile - Brief Proposal
- <Insert your proposal link here>
(See the "CLICK HERE" link in the Brief Proposal Template for instructions on how to use it)
Comment from Kees: Apart from new Clinical Profiles, I still advocate that the MESA and other Connectathon tools fully support the effective transfer and use of Enhanced CT and MR objects in testing of the SWF and CPI profiles.