IHE Radiology addresses information sharing, workflow and patient care in radiology, including mammography and nuclear medicine.
There are four committees in the IHE Radiology domain:
Timeline: 2012-2013 Development Cycle Milestones
The Timeline shows the main milestones of the development cycle, the Timeframe when they are typically expected to happen, and the actual date/time/location they have been Scheduled for this year. Specific meetings and their agendas and minutes are generally listed on the IHE Radiology Planning Committee and IHE Radiology Technical Committee pages.
Dates and times are U.S. Central Time (Chicago).
|Aug||Submit Brief Profile Proposals to Planning Committee (PC)||Oct 5||Wiki|
|Sept||PC Selects "Short List" of Proposals||Oct 11||T-Con|
|Sept||PC Drafts Detailed Profile Proposals for "Short Listed" Proposals||Oct 26||Wiki|
|Oct||TC Completes technical review of Detailed Proposals||Nov 1||T-Con|
|Oct||PC makes Final Selection of Proposals for this year||Nov 15||T-Con|
|Nov||TC Profile development kickoff meeting||Dec 3-6||Chicago|
|Jan||TC Finalizes profile supplements for public comment||Feb 25-28||Chicago|
|Feb.||Publication of Public Comment Supplements (See Radiology 2010-2011 Supplements)||Mid-Mar||www.ihe.net|
|Mar||Deadline for submission of public comments on profile supplements||Mid-Apr||www.ihe.net|
|Mar/Apr||TC reconciles public comments||Apr 22-25||Chicago|
|Apr||Publication of CPs - released for Ballot||Apr 28||www.ihe.net|
|May||Publication of Trial Implementation Supplements||June 3||www.ihe.net|
|June||Evaluation of Profiles for Final Text/Retirement||Mid-May||Tcon|
|June||Publication of Final Text Technical Framework||July||www.ihe.net|
|Jan/Feb||Test implementations at Connectathon (North America)||Chicago|
|Apr||Test implementations at Connectathon (Europe)|
Radiology Strategic Planning describes IHE Radiology activities within the context of IHE Radiology Goals.
The Radiology Roadmap outlines goals and plans over the next 5-10 years.
The Radiology Image Sharing Roadmap examines use cases and solutions for sharing images both locally and distributed widely.
For draft documents and the current status of IHE Change Proposals, see Radiology_Technical_Committee#Current_Activities.
- Teaching File and Clinical Trial Export (TCE) - was evaluated and approved in 2008 for Final Text and was folded into v9.0 of the Radiology Technical Framework.
- The following supplements were approved in 2008 and 2009 for Trial Implementation and testing at upcoming Connectathons:
All of the CPs approved in the 2007-2008 Cycle have been folded into the IHE Radiology Technical Framework v9.0.
Demonstrations & Presentations
|2007.04.14-17||Hollywood, FL||Society for Breast Imaging||MAMMO Demo, Educational Sessions|
|2007.05.16-19||Berlin||Deutscher Röntgenkongress 2007||Live Demo: SWF, PDI, IRWF|
|2007.06.07-10||Providence, RI||SIIM 2007||The conf formerly known as SCAR. SIIM University Session on IHE June 9th.|
|2007.06.11-13||Chicago, IL||IHE North America Workshop||Intro to IHE, User Experiences, Profile Tutorials, Vendor Outreach|
|2007.07.08-12||Orlando, FL||AHRA 2007 Annual Mtg|
|2007.11.25-30||Chicago, IL||RSNA 2007||XDS-I Demo, TCE Demo, Educational Sessions|
|2008.4.4-6||Yokohama, Japan||JRC2008/ITEM/CyberRad||XDS-I Demonstration, Educational Sessions|
|2008.05.15-18||Seattle, WA||SIIM 2008||IHE-related Keynote, SIIM University Session on IHE, several IHE-related Sessions.|
Supporters and Endorsements
IHE Radiology is supported or endorsed by the following organizations:
- Radiological Society of North America (RSNA) 
- European Society of Radiology 
- Coordination Committee of the Radiological and Electromedical Industries (COCIR)
- Deutsche Röntgengesellschaft (DRG) 
- EuroPACS Association 
- Groupement pour la Modernisation du Système d'Information Hospitalier (GMSIH) 
- Société Française de Radiologie (SFR) 
- Società Italiana di Radiologia Medica (SIRM) 
- Japan Industries Association of Radiological Systems (JIRA)
- Japan Association of Healthcare Information Systems Industry (JAHIS)
- Japan Radiological Society (JRS)
- Japan Society of Radiological Technology (JSRT)
- Japan Association of Medical Informatics (JAMI)
This page is based on the Domain Template.