Difference between revisions of "Rad Tech Minutes 2014-09-25"
Latest revision as of 13:05, 3 October 2014
- Michael Bohl - Radiology Group Imaging
- Chris Carr - RSNA
- David Dinoia - Intelerad
- Nichole Drye-Mayo - RSNA
- Lynn Felhofer - Tech Proj Mgr
- Jamie Kontos - RSNA
- Chris Lindop - GE
- Joan McMillen - RSNA
- Kevin O'Donnell - Toshiba
- Antje Schroeder - Siemens
- Yasunari Shiokawa - Toshiba
Quroum not attained. See roster.
Goal: Evaluation of detailed profile proposals to establish work item budget.
A. Rad TF Maintenance 2014-15
- Reviewed change proposals to be processed and other maintenance tasks, including cleaning up references to ITI profiles and conforming to new profile and supplement templates.
- Estimate 25-30% with agreement to review discretionary items based on available time.
B. Remote Reporting for Imaging (TeleRadiology) - Proposal
- Purpose is to distribute workflow across XDS-I environment. Canada Health infoWay is an interested stakeholder.
- May split into a workflow definition profile (XDW) and a REST-based reporting workflow profile.
- Estimate 35%.
C. Clinical Decision Support for Radiology (CDS-R) - Proposal
D. REM for Radiopharmaceutical Imaging - Proposal
E. Shared Study Management (SSM) - VNA Study Management - Proposal
F. Image Viewing and Upload over the Web (IVUW) - Internet-Ready SWF - Proposal
- Next call: Tuesday, Sept. 30, 9-10:30 am CT