Rad Tech Minutes 2011-10-12
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Ellie Avraham - Philips
- Anthony Brockman - Jefferson Radiology
- Chris Carr - RSNA
- Arianna Cocchiglia - Arsenal IT
- LaShawn Edwards - RSNA
- Lynn Felhofer - Tech Proj Mgr
- Kinson Ho - Agfa
- Peter Kuzmak - VHA
- Chris Lindop - GE (co-chair)
- Stephen Meyer - Canon
- Paul Morgan - Fujifilm
- Kevin O'Donnell - Toshiba
- Antje Schroeder - Siemens
- Lawrence Tarbox - Mallinckrodt Inst. Tech
- Francesca Vanzo - Arsenal
- Chris Lindop called meeting to order at 10:05.
- Roll call: Quorum attained. See roster.
- Schedule review: Moved Radiology Planning Committee teleconference from Nov. 2 to Nov. 9.
- Moved Radiology Technical Committee meeting from Dec. 6-8 to Dec. 7-9.
- Review of Detailed Profile Proposals
- Kevin O'Donnell and Lawrence Tarbox presented their joint proposal. Moves post-processing work from DICOM GPS transaction to UPS. Effort rating is about 30%. Planning Committee should evaluate likelihood of adoption.
- Peter Kuzmak presented joint proposal developed by him and Dave Heaney. Proposal would make it possible to incorporate outside studies into local systems to make them part of a patient's medical history.