Rad Tech Minutes 2011-03-23
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Ellie Avraham - Philips
- Anthony Brockman - Jefferson Radiology
- Chris Carr - RSNA
- David Clunie - Corelab Partners
- Jonathan Dreyer - Nuance
- Lynn Felhofer - Tech Mgt Group
- David Heaney - McKesson
- Kinson Ho - Agfa
- Curt Langlotz - RSNA
- Paul Morgan - Fujifilm
- Kevin O'Donnell - Toshiba
- Antje Schroeder - Siemens
- Jerry Wallis - Mallinckrodt Inst. of Radiology
Opened meeting at 8:35 am.
- Management of Radiology Report Templates - Curt Langlotz, lead editor
- Reviewed draft of White Paper
- Kevin O'Donnell will post revised draft for review
- Chris Carr to schedule joint call with DICOM WG-08 in late April or early May to align work
- Cross-Community Access for Images (XCA-I) - Chris Lindop/Alexis Tzannes
- Chris Lindop and Alexis Tzannes addressed comments received and created revised version of draft.
- Review Profiles for Retirement/Advancement to Final Text
- Kevin O'Donnell went through the evaluation check list. Meets all major criteria. CPs regarding transport methods will be reconsidered after further implementation experience.
- Motion to recommend advancement to final text. Approved unanimously.