Rad Tech Agenda 2010.05.17-2010.05.19
IHE Radiology Technical and Mammography Committee Meeting
May 17-19, 2010
820 Jorie Blvd.
Oak Brook, IL 60523
To join the online meeting (Now from iPhones too!)
- 1. Go to https://ihe.webex.com/ihe/j.php?ED=144903762&UID=0&RT=MiM3
- 2. If requested, enter your name and email address.
- 3. This meeting does not require a password.
- 4. Click "Join".
- 5. Follow the instructions that appear on your screen.
To view in other time zones or languages, please click the link: https://ihe.webex.com/ihe/j.php?ED=144903762&UID=0&ORT=MiM3
To join the audio conference only
- Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): 1-866-469-3239
- Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-650-429-3300
- Access code: 929 061 109
- Review 2010-11 Development MIMA profile and IOCM white paper
- Review Trial Implimentation Profiles Readiness for Final Text Reccomendation to Planning
- Review Cross-Domain Profile Development
- Discuss SWF2 related activities
- TF Maintenance including Change Proposals
The following is a tentative agenda and might be revised before or during the meeting. All times are rough estimates and may be changed with little notice.
May 17, 2010 Monday: 9:00 am - 5:30 pm
9:00 Agenda Review and Administrative Tasks
May 18, 2010 Tuesday: 8:30 am - 5:30 pm
9:00 Trial Implimentation Profiles - MAWF
10:00 TI Profiles - XDS-I.b
11:00 TI-Profiles - PIC, MDI, FUS, NMI-Card
1:00 TI Profiles - BIR & PDI Extensions
2:00 TI Profiles Radiation Exposure Monitoring (REM)
3:00 Webinar Series Prep
4:30 Technical Framework Maintencae + SWF2
May 19, 2010 Wednesday: 8:30 am - 2:30 pm Note: Chris L will be in transit 8:00-10:15 and 11:25 - 1:00
9:00 Cross-Domain Review - Cardiology Image Enabled Office
11:00 CDR - Other Domain Activity
1:00 Administration - Image Display/Content Profiles