Rad Plan Minutes 2013-10-25
From IHE Wiki
Revision as of 22:36, 28 October 2013 by Kevino (Created page with "==Attendees== * La Shawn Edwards * Chris Lindop * Kevin O'Donnell * Wim Corbijn * Kinson Ho * Brad Genereaux * Paul Morgan * Niki Wirsz * ?? ==Minutes== * Reviewed [[Radiology_...")
- La Shawn Edwards
- Chris Lindop
- Kevin O'Donnell
- Wim Corbijn
- Kinson Ho
- Brad Genereaux
- Paul Morgan
- Niki Wirsz
- Reviewed detailed proposals and technical evaluations submitted for review
- Mobile access to Health Documents for Imaging
- Questions were raised, discussed and recorded in the Proposal about the limited uptake of MHD and how this profile should be positioned
- A key point will be to maintain focus on specific end-user use cases
- Breast Tomosynthesis
- Questions were revisited about the need for at least two vendor viewpoints and at least two regional viewpoints to be represented in the work.
- Siemens and Philips were still working on recruiting users with tomo experience
- Progress on the profile is contingent on such participation. The Tech Cmte agenda may need to be set to allow morning T-con participation from Europe.
- The Maintenance task of trying to cut-paste the existing tech framework (but not do any detail editing) to fit the new IHE TF Template was discussed and will be attempted.
- The total effort of the three items on the table was within the bandwidth of the TC, however a challenge was raised for each of the two profiles (Mobile Access and Tomo) as to whether work should proceed in light of the issues.
- A vote was taken to proceed with Mobile Access with a result of 5 in favour and 1 abstention.
- A vote was taken to proceed with Mammo Tomosynthesis with a result of 5 in favour and 1 abstention.
The Technical Cmte will meet in November to begin work on the three workitems.