Rad Plan Minutes 2013-05-29
From IHE Wiki
Revision as of 11:04, 29 May 2013 by Ledwards
- Kevin ODonnell
- Kinson Ho
- Lynn Felhofer
- Wim Cobijin
- Chris Lindop
- La Shawn Edwards
- Chris Lindop reviewed XCA-I TF Checklist
- CP 223 will be based on conditional approval
- Testing and Tools committee intends to deliver XCA-I
- needs to be promoted was planned for last year and not delivered. There is confidence that it will be delivered this year.
- Kinson asked XCA-I about testing and Connecathon?
- Conslusion/open issues
- Open issue can a non DICOM wrapped jpeg be transferred?
- Question if this is declared out of scope/text is this a problem?
- Not a critical issue at this point. It is however a nice enhancement.
- Someone will wirte test stating that this is not supported in this profile. Explanation will be given in rest of profile.
- Changes to the underlying WADO standards would be necessary. Put to final text submission