Rad Plan Minutes 2010-03-19

From IHE Wiki
Revision as of 10:54, 19 March 2010 by Chrisdcarr (talk | contribs) (→‎RSNA Content)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.

Attendees

  • Chris Carr
  • David Clunie
  • Dave Heaney
  • Kinson Ho
  • Chris Lindop
  • Cor Loef
  • Joan McMillen
  • Kevin O'Donnell


Minutes

RSNA Content

  • Move XDS session up to Sunday
  • <Action Item>: Chris Carr to contact Dr. Mildenberger and organizers of MIRC sessions about getting him involved in presenting on TCE

International Session

  • Make an imaging focused meeting
  • Specific topics: dose, reporting, image sharing
  • <Action Item>: Chris Carr to develop meeting outline and send to group for review

SIIM Content

  • Contact Dr. Andriole about "Ask the experts" desk
  • Focus on dose information
  • Handout, signage
  • High traffic location
  • Manned by: Kevin, Chris, David; invite ACR folks to talk about registry
  • <Action Item>: Chris Carr to send proposed approach to Kathy Andriole and Anna Marie Mason for discussion on tcon; tentatively scheduled for April 5, 4pm CT


Radiology Planning Committee