Rad Plan Minutes 2010-03-10
From IHE Wiki
Revision as of 10:57, 10 March 2010 by Chrisdcarr (New page: ==Attendees== * Anthony Brockman - Jefferson Radiology * Kinson Ho - Agfa * Chris Lindop - GE * Kevin O'Donnell - Toshiba * John Paganini - Guardian Technologies * Nikolaus Wirsz, PhD - Si...)
- Anthony Brockman - Jefferson Radiology
- Kinson Ho - Agfa
- Chris Lindop - GE
- Kevin O'Donnell - Toshiba
- John Paganini - Guardian Technologies
- Nikolaus Wirsz, PhD - Siemens
- Chris Carr - RSNA
- Joan McMillen - RSNA
Review of RSNA 2009 Results
- Attendance/Feedback for 2009 sessions
- Courses to be held again in fixed classrooms
- RSNA staff will distribute course evaluations
- Longer block sessions (90 minutes) allows sessions to align better with overall program
- Overall comments positive
Outline for RSNA 2010
- Timeline/Key dates for finalizing program, speakers, etc
- Titles and speakers due on March 26
- Description of timeslots/venue available to IHE
Content for RSNA 2010
- Same as 2009?
- What to add?
- What to drop?
- What to change?
- International Session to focus on IHE XDS-I and REM deployments and plans
- Dr. Mildenberger offer offer to present TCE integration or Portable Media profiles
- Future problem with vendor presentation of CME material
- Observations/feedback from HIMSS
- Plans for SIIM, RSNA
- Actions to prepare, improve?
Content for SIIM 2010
- Dr. Piraino's Material
- Followup discussions with Dr. Andriole