Rad Joint Meeting Agenda 2021-11-30
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
Time and Location
- Tuesday, November 30, 2:30-3:45pm CST)
- Room N128 - North Building, McCormick Place
- Zoom sent via Outlook Calendar invitation
- IHE Radiology Technical and Planning Committee Roster
- Name and IHE Member Organization
- Review Radiology activities since 2020 
- Roundtable discussion
- Leveraging the IHE Interoperability white paper. Focus on planning and scoping higher priority profiles.
- Chris Roth to briefly comment on the pending calls with RIC IHE Subcommittee for AI Root Results and IMR.
- Publicizing the profiles in a consumable way resonating to docs via PubMed (Radiographics?). Consider putting on January RIC retreat agenda and have a proposal as to which profiles we want to better publicize: AIW-I; AIR; CDS-OAT; EBIW; MAP; MRRT; IMR and AI Root Results
- Recommendation from IHE Rad Tech to approve moving MRRT to Final Text pending 2 actions
- 1. Kinson will finish 1 page wiki summary page overview
- 2. Kinson will complete open issues in the supplement or create additional CPs