Difference between revisions of "Rad Joint Meeting Agenda 2021-11-30"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 12:06, 30 November 2021
Time and Location
- Tuesday, November 30, 2:30-3:45pm CST)
- Room N128 - North Building, McCormick Place
- Zoom sent via Outlook Calendar invitation
- IHE Radiology Technical and Planning Committee Roster
- Name and IHE Member Organization
- Review Radiology activities since 2020
- Roundtable discussion
- Leveraging the IHE Interoperability white paper. Focus on planning and scoping higher priority profiles.
- Chris Roth to briefly comment on the pending calls with RIC IHE Subcommittee for AI Root Results and IMR.
- Publicizing the profiles in a consumable way resonating to docs via PubMed (Radiographics?). Consider putting on January RIC retreat agenda and have a proposal as to which profiles we want to better publicize: AIW-I; AIR; CDS-OAT; EBIW; MAP; MRRT; IMR and AI Root Results
- Recommendation from IHE Rad Tech to approve moving MRRT to Final Text pending 2 actions
- 1. Kinson will finish 1 page wiki summary page overview
- 2. Kinson will complete open issues in the supplement or create additional CPs