QRPH Tech Minutes 2011-07-29
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Didi Davis
- Nitin Kunte
- Wendy Blumenthal
- Terese Finitzo
- Michelle Williamson
- Wendy Scharber
- John Eichwald
- Lori Fourquet
- Lisa Nelson
- LaShawn Edwards
- Nichole Drye-Mayo
- Xidong Deng
- Gary Walker
- Lori Fourquet
- Harry Solomon
- Anna Orlova
- Added new content to the document Vital Records. Lisa feels that it is not fully developed at this stage.
- Updated the name of profile name changed to Maternal Child Health Birth and Fetal Reporting
- Did wants to make sure that a FTP Directory created and the link is sent to group so they can put their work into as it is completed. Work with Chris or Nichole for follow up.
- Didi would like to see a trial implementation directory so everyone can put any samples/profiles they may have for their directory placed into this subddirectory.
- Didi requested voting for current document implementation.
- Landen was first to motion approval to go to trial implemnetation, Wendy Scharber gave second approval
- There were no abstentions it was a unanimous vote.
- Michelle stated that we did reach quorum and there were a total of 8 organizations were represented for voting.
- Didi would like to call the FTP directory Trial Implementation Submission
- Vote on John Eichwald first to vote, Nitin Knute was second vote. There was one abstention from GE. Unanimous vote.
- Action: All editors and authors are asked to summarize the status of their supplement in the dashboard prior to next week's meeting. Goal for next week is to have documents 99% done by end of next week in order to get them published on schedule.