QRPH Tech Minutes 2011-04-15
From IHE Wiki
Revision as of 10:01, 15 April 2011 by Nmayo
- Amit Popat
- Didi Davis
- Michelle Willliamson
- Nitin Kunte
- Wendy Blumenthal
- Wendy Scharber
- John Eichwald
- Lisa Nelson
- Dashboard and Schedule Review Documentation Publication Schedule - revision 1
- Where will CPs for RPE be discussed? Need to clarify what the Process Definition call is, who needs to participate and get the word out via email.
- Email cps to the committee and we can set up a different time to discuss the cps with authors. This will help with a quicker discussion during the f2f.
- LN: Requested a time block during the joint PCC/QRPH mtg to review the analysis work and provide an overview of what work entails and what our testing for next connectathon will look like based on analysis. Section and entry problems with profiles in our domains. Single CP but divided out by section and entry, not by profile since some use the same section. Details about section and entries not well documented. Action: NM will follow up with PCC co-chairs to make certain this discussion takes place on Tuesday of f2f.
- IHE International Board Representative Election Details (5 minutes)
- Action: NM will ask CC for next steps. Might need primary/secondary
- Announcements (10 minutes)
- Short Profile Description Pages Have profile authors develop short profile descriptions when new trial implementation supplements are published and to fill in any missing or inadequate short descriptions
- Starting location for people interested in profiles. Major marketing tools for saying this is what the profile is used to address. One page.
- Action: Individual profile editors will update and committee will review together on a call.
- IHE Education Webinar Series Schedule
- Scheduled date: September 1, 2011 at 1:00 -2:30 pm CT
- Next QRPH Face to Face Meeting, May 2-6, 2011, RSNA HQ (Participation required through Friday, May 6 at 2pm)