Difference between revisions of "QRPH Tech Minutes 2011-04-15"

From IHE Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
Line 13: Line 13:
  
 
:* Dashboard and Schedule Review [https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?hl=en&key=t_g-qrHhMN4Utoneqg6taog&hl=en#gid=0 Documentation Publication Schedule - revision 1]
 
:* Dashboard and Schedule Review [https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?hl=en&key=t_g-qrHhMN4Utoneqg6taog&hl=en#gid=0 Documentation Publication Schedule - revision 1]
 +
::* Need to update publication schedule (currently locked out)with the following changes
 +
:::* Line 73 (make blue)
 +
:::* Line 74 (make white)
 +
:::* Line 75 (make white) but confirm with LB
 +
:::* Line 75 keep yellow for now but confirm with LB
 +
:::* Line 76 urgent need for this work; will prep and give to committees for review (confirm status)
 +
:::* Line 77 keep yellow for now.  PC will confirm. (On hold until after HL7 f2f mtg)
 +
:::* CRPD - MA and LB will confer and update group
  
 
:* Where will CPs for RPE be discussed?  Need to clarify what the Process Definition call is, who needs to participate and get the word out via email.   
 
:* Where will CPs for RPE be discussed?  Need to clarify what the Process Definition call is, who needs to participate and get the word out via email.   
  
:* Email cps to the committee and we can set up a different time to discuss the cps with authors. This will help with a quicker discussion during the f2f.
+
:* CP Update:
::* LNRequested a time block during the joint PCC/QRPH mtg to review the analysis work and provide an overview of what work entails and what our testing for next connectathon will look like based on analysis.  Section and entry problems with profiles in our domainsSingle CP but divided out by section and entry, not by profile since some use the same section.  Details about section and entries not well documented. Action:  NM will follow up with PCC co-chairs to make certain this discussion takes place on Tuesday of f2f.
+
::* Action:  Authors will email CPs to the committee listserve (iheqrphtech@googlegroups.com and iheqrphplan@googlegroups.com) before 4pm 4/20.
 +
::* ActionNichole will update ftp site and point committee to site via agenda.   
 +
::* Action:  Committee will review CPs (other than RPE) on 4/22 call, 9:30-11:00am CDT
  
 
:* IHE International Board Representative Election Details (5 minutes)
 
:* IHE International Board Representative Election Details (5 minutes)
::* Action:  NM will ask CC for next steps.  Might need primary/secondary
+
::* Action:  NM will ask CC for next steps and email the group.  Might need primary/secondary
  
 
:*Announcements (10 minutes)
 
:*Announcements (10 minutes)
Line 34: Line 44:
 
:::* Scheduled date: September  1, 2011 at 1:00 -2:30 pm CT
 
:::* Scheduled date: September  1, 2011 at 1:00 -2:30 pm CT
  
::* Propose weekly tcon at 9:30 - 11:00am CDT.  
+
::* Propose weekly profile call change; tcon changed to Friday's, 9:30 - 11:00am CDT   
 
:::* Action:  Send out updated Webex for future calls.
 
:::* Action:  Send out updated Webex for future calls.
:::* Action:  Keep the 4/22 call and discuss cps other than the RPE ones.  Still have time for RPE cps on the 4/29 call.  Please send out cps by Wednesday end of day so we can add links to 4/22 agenda page.  Send to iheqrphtech@googlegroups.com.  I will take the documents and place on ftp and put tracking on google docs.  Provide links to minutes and send today.
+
:::* Action:  Keep the 4/22 call and discuss CPs other than the RPE ones.   
  
 
::* Next QRPH Face to Face Meeting, May 2-6, 2011, RSNA HQ (Participation required through Friday, May 6 at 2pm)
 
::* Next QRPH Face to Face Meeting, May 2-6, 2011, RSNA HQ (Participation required through Friday, May 6 at 2pm)

Revision as of 11:58, 15 April 2011

Attendees

  • Amit Popat
  • Didi Davis
  • Michelle Willliamson
  • Nitin Kunte
  • Wendy Blumenthal
  • Wendy Scharber
  • John Eichwald
  • Lisa Nelson
  • Terese Finitzo
  • Lori Fourquet
  • Xiodong
  • Need to update publication schedule (currently locked out)with the following changes
  • Line 73 (make blue)
  • Line 74 (make white)
  • Line 75 (make white) but confirm with LB
  • Line 75 keep yellow for now but confirm with LB
  • Line 76 urgent need for this work; will prep and give to committees for review (confirm status)
  • Line 77 keep yellow for now. PC will confirm. (On hold until after HL7 f2f mtg)
  • CRPD - MA and LB will confer and update group
  • Where will CPs for RPE be discussed? Need to clarify what the Process Definition call is, who needs to participate and get the word out via email.
  • CP Update:
  • Action: Authors will email CPs to the committee listserve (iheqrphtech@googlegroups.com and iheqrphplan@googlegroups.com) before 4pm 4/20.
  • Action: Nichole will update ftp site and point committee to site via agenda.
  • Action: Committee will review CPs (other than RPE) on 4/22 call, 9:30-11:00am CDT
  • IHE International Board Representative Election Details (5 minutes)
  • Action: NM will ask CC for next steps and email the group. Might need primary/secondary
  • Announcements (10 minutes)
  • Short Profile Description Pages Have profile authors develop short profile descriptions when new trial implementation supplements are published and to fill in any missing or inadequate short descriptions
  • Starting location for people interested in profiles. Major marketing tools for saying this is what the profile is used to address. One page (one screen) only.
  • Action: Individual profile editors will update and committee will review together on a call.
  • Action: Need QRPH cross-linking on www.ihe.net for profiles. Update the QRPH Wiki Short Profile Description pages.
  • Action: QRPH should use the Profile Overview Template [[1]]; have drafts ready during the Public Comment period.
  • Action: Board update must be prepared for (add specific date)
  • IHE Education Webinar Series Schedule
  • Scheduled date: September 1, 2011 at 1:00 -2:30 pm CT
  • Propose weekly profile call change; tcon changed to Friday's, 9:30 - 11:00am CDT
  • Action: Send out updated Webex for future calls.
  • Action: Keep the 4/22 call and discuss CPs other than the RPE ones.
  • Next QRPH Face to Face Meeting, May 2-6, 2011, RSNA HQ (Participation required through Friday, May 6 at 2pm)