QRPH Tech Minutes 2011-03-11
From IHE Wiki
- Wendy Blumenthal - CDC
- Chris Carr - RSNA
- Xidong Deng - CDC
- Nichole Drye-Mayo - RSNA
- John Eichwald - CDC
- Terese Finitzo - Oz Systems
- Joan McMillen - RSNA
- Lisa Nelson - Project Mgr
- Amit Popat - EPIC (co-chair)
- Confirmed that these weekly status meetings are committee meetings and will be counted toward committee voting rights. Include this information in future notifications.
- Amit Popat led the discussion and recorded details in the QRPH Profile Tracking Spreadhseet.
- EHDI: Anna Orlova has ownership of profile and Lori Fourquet is the primary editor. Discussion has focused on dividing up work into discrete pieces. Work needs to be done to incorporate comments received about quality measures. Other responsibilities and
- Xidong Deng from CDC is being prepared to work on the other CDC-related profiles.
- Needs some training in profile authoring. Chris Carr will provide information on upcoming profile author training Webinar.
- Group will consider scheduling additional working tcons to develop EHDI profile.
- MCH: Michelle Williamson and Lori Fourquet are primary authors. Not present on today's call.
- RPE: Landon Bain and Mark Aratoon primary authors. Working on developing content description to make profile implementable.
- RSP: Landon Bain primary author. Not present, no updates.
- Diabetes White Paper: Anna Orlova primary author.
- Chronic disease management: need to check real status.