QRPH Tech Minutes 2011-02-11

From IHE Wiki
Revision as of 12:00, 11 February 2011 by Nmayo (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to: navigation, search

Attendees

  • Didi Davis
  • Wendy Scharber
  • Wendy Blumenthal
  • Lisa Nelson
  • Terese Finitzo
  • Jan Orton
  • Nitin Kunte
  • John Eichwald
  • Nichole Drye-Mayo
  • Reviewed action items from 2/7-2/10 meeting.
  • Nichole will make document available to committee to review/edit.
  • Lisa will contact Mary Jungers to get the updated technical supplement framework and email to committee
  • Lisa provided Summary of testing plans document.
  • Create profiles in single units, separate technical supplements for each profile component
  • Used to update the dashboard; this document will be distributed today; ask that committee members review document for completeness; confirm the names of documents; make sure all elements are there; document only capturing those components that will be tested in the current cycle
    • Action: Committee will confirm by next week if the individual groups want to change something about this (names and whatever kind of refinements.

Next call

  • February 18, 2011
  • Agenda - review action items
  • Review interoperability showcase slides; distributed by Tuesday, Feb. 15th; provide final input by 18th; also discuss future marketing plans (Webinar series)
  • Jason will walk committee thru refactoring the DSC profile into the new template