The IHE International Governance is the basis for IHE committee procedures. The following pages supplement the Governance and address operational details.
Technical Framework Development
- Domain Milestone Dates (Input from Technical Committee Co-chairs for planning purposes to other Domains and IHE Staff.)
Evaluation of Published Profiles (for retirement)
Templates for IHE documents and Wiki pages to promote consistency and complete information.
How To's for doing common and/or tricky things.
Roles and Responsibilities
The IHE Organizational Structure describes the IHE Committees, their responsibilities and relationships to each other.
Domain Communication to other IHE groups are the responsibility of the Domain Cochairs.
Within those committees there are a number of specific roles:
- Domain Secretariat
- Domain Planning Committee Cochair
- Domain Technical Committee Cochair
- Domain Clinical Liaison
- Domain Planning Committee Member
- Domain Technical Committee Member
- Volume Editor
DICOM - which significantly influenced IHE procedure drafts