Pharmacy Technical Committee
Scope and Current Work
The Pharmacy Technical Committee performs the technical work of the IHE Pharmacy Domain.
Work plan 2011-2012
|1||Medication Documentation||Active work item||Marc||Marco, Stephen, Ellen|
|2||Use-case: Community – Hospital||Active work item||Orlando||Leonidas, Sebastiao, Viktor|
|3||HMW Exceptional cases||HMW Exceptional cases||Marc||Leonidas, Jacqueline, Simon|
|4||CMPD Exceptional cases||NWIP||Jürgen||Viktor|
|5||Hospital medication supply chain logistics||NWIP||Marc||Simon, Thierry, Vassil, Marco|
|6||Refinement CMPD workflows||NWIP||Jürgen|
|7||CMPD: XDW at CPM||NWIP||Jürgen|
|8||Glossary||Marco, Jacqueline + HL7 Pharmacy group|
|9||Monitoring and Syncing with PCD: (Perfusion administration)||Vassil, Marc, Jürgen|
|10||Marketing USA||Jürgen, Charles Parisot, Ana, Marco, Scott, Vassil|
The Use Cases are available in the IHE Pharmacy White Paper (FTP link; file type : PDF; file size 1.3 Mo)
Previous work plan :
Dates and Times are Central European Time (Brussels UTC+0100) unless otherwise noted, for others times and dates click here
|2012.08.06||12.00-13.30||Tcon/Webconference||Ballot comment resolution and to publication for TI approvals||Agenda||Minutes|
|2012.06.28||16.00-17.30||Tcon/Webconference||Final review of New Work Items||Agenda||Minutes|
|2012.06.19-20||09.00-18.00||F2F meeting, Brussels / Den Haag||Fifth review of New Work Items||Agenda||Minutes|
|2012.06.04||12.00-13.30||Tcon/Webconference||Fourth review of New Work Items||Agenda||Minutes|
|2012.05.22-23||09.00-18.00||F2F meeting, Bern||Third review of New Work Items||Agenda||Minutes|
|2012.04.19||16.00-17.30||Tcon/Webconference||Second review of New Work Items||Agenda||Minutes|
|2012.04.11||15.00-16.30||Tcon/Webconference||CMPD Exceptional cases and Refinement CMPD workflows (CANCELLED)||Agenda||Minutes|
|2012.04.03||16.00-17.00||Tcon/Webconference||Use-cases: Community – Hospital||Agenda||Minutes|
|2012.03.15||12.00-13.30||Tcon/Webconference||First review of New Work Items||Agenda||Minutes|
|2012.03.05||14.00-15.00||Tcon/Webconference||"Hospital Medication Supply Chain"||Agenda||Minutes|
|2012.02.03||09.00-17.00||F2F meeting, Paris||Final approval of New Work Items||Agenda||Minutes|
|2012.02.02||10.00-18.30||F2F meeting, Paris||Final approval of New Work Items||Agenda||Minutes|
|2012.01.20||12.00-13.30||Tcon/Webconference||Review of the new work items from the 'call for proposal'||Agenda||Minutes|
|2012.01.13||14.00-15.00||Tcon/Webconference||"Medication Documentation" white paper||Agenda||Minutes|
|2011.12.15||16.00-17.30||Tcon/Webconference||Review of the new work items from the 'call for proposal'||Agenda||Minutes|
|2011.11.17||12.00-13.30||Tcon/Webconference||'Public Comment' preparation||Agenda||Minutes|
|2011.11.10||13.00-14.00||Tcon/Webconference||"Medication Documentation" white paper||Agenda||Minutes|
|2011.11.07||14.30-16.00||Tcon/Webconference||CMPD (XDW Workflow)||Agenda||Minutes|
|2011.10.31||16.00-17.30||Tcon/Webconference||CP on CMPD (XDW Workflow)||Agenda||Minutes|
|2011.10.13||21.00-22.00||Tcon/Webconference||Perfusion Administration: PIV and HMW||Agenda||Minutes|
|2011.10.05||09.00-17.00||F2F meeting, Paris||HL7 Pharmacy - IHE Pharmacy joint meeting||Agenda||Minutes|
|2011.10.04||09.00-18.00||F2F meeting, Paris||Pharmacy Planning/Technical Workshop||Agenda||Minutes|
|2011.09.22||12.00-13.30||Tcon/Webconference||Work planning / F2F planning||Agenda||Minutes|
|2011.09.19||16.00-17.30||Tcon/Webconference||"Hospital Medication Supply Chain Logistics" white paper||Agenda||Minutes|
|2011.09.08||17.00-18.30||Tcon/Webconference||"Medication Documentation" white paper||Agenda||Minutes|
|2011.06.28-29||09.00-18.00||F2F meeting, Vienna||Pharmacy Planning/Technical Workshop||Agenda||Minutes|
|2011.06.17||19.00-20.00||ITI,Pharm & HL7 Joint Working Group Tcon/Webconference||XDW||Agenda||Minutes|
|2011.06.06||19.30-20.30||ITI,Pharm & HL7 Joint Working Group Tcon/Webconference||XDW||Agenda||Minutes|
|2011.05.24||12.00-13.30||Tcon/Webconference||Developments of the Profiles||Agenda||Minutes|
|2011.04.12-13||09.00-17.00||F2F meeting, Pisa||Pharmacy Planning/Technical Workshop||Agenda||Minutes|
<googlecalendar>?firstname.lastname@example.org&ctz=Europe/Paris" defaultCalMode="list" style="border: 0" width="800" height="600" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></googlecalendar>
- Ftp site (documents) : ftp://ftp.ihe.net/Pharmacy/ (username :iheyr2; password : interop)
- Mailing list : email@example.com
- Google groups (mail archive): groups.google.com/group/ihe-pharmacy
- HL7 Pharmacy group Meeting Minutes,Documents/Presentations,List Services,Projects
- HL7v2 messages webpage
The Pharmacy domain is currently operating under a combined Planning and Technical Committee. The Pharmacy Planning&Technical Committee Roster is maintained by the Secretariat for IHE Pharmacy.
The co-chairs of the committees are :
|Representative Name||Member Organization||Roster Status|
|Jacqueline Surugue||EAHP||User CoChair|
|Jürgen Brandstätter||CodeWerk Software Services and Development GmbH||Vendor CoChair|
The roster consists of representatives of IHE member organizations. Participation is voluntary and open to all concerned stakeholders. You can express interest in participating and address other inquiries by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please contact the secretary at email@example.com :
- If you would like to suggest changes or corrections to this page.
- If your status needs to be adjusted.
- If your organization is an IHE Member and you would like to be added to this roster, with the name of your voting representative (and optionally, alternates),
Information about IHE's governance, including how to apply to become an IHE member organization, is available on the IHE governance Web page.
The current list of member organizations is available at http://www.ihe.net/governance/member_organizations.cfm.
- The Sponsors,Cochairs and Secretary are listed at the top.
- The list is sorted by Member Organization to facilitate this.
- The member voting for an organization is listed on the top section of each organization.
- Representatives with a Roster Status of Co-chair, Liaison, Voting (or possibly Alternate) may vote and count towards quorum.
- Representatives with a Roster Status of Secretary or Non-voting or may not vote or count towards quorum.
- V : represents a representative who attend with voting rights (either in person, through proxy or distant vote)
- V : a representative of a non-member organization attend regularly; however, his vote goes towards attendance.
- F : First time a representative attend (non-voting member) at a decision meeting
- F : First time somebody attend (non-voting non-member) at a decision meeting
- n : A voting member don't attend [count for the quorum] at a decision meeting
- n.a. : represents a non-voting member who attend.
- P : represents an attendee at a discussion meeting
You need to participate in order to maintain voting rights. IHE governance dictates that voting privileges requires participation in committee meetings. Please visit concerning Voting Privileges
Representatives with voting privileges may vote and count towards quorum.
Voting Privileges are based on the Roster Role and attendance of the Member Organization for this committee.
NOTE: New Member Organizations are granted Voting Privileges at the start of their second consecutive meeting.