Pharmacy Technical Committee
Scope and Current Work
The Pharmacy Technical Committee performs the technical work of the IHE Pharmacy Domain.
It works in coordination with the Planning Committee.
Managed by the Planning Committee
The Use Cases are available in the IHE Pharmacy White Paper v1.3.3 (GDrive link; file type : PDF; file size 2.1 Mo - June 15th 2014)
Dates and Times are Central European Time (Brussels UTC+0100) unless otherwise noted, for others times and dates click here
|End of season 2021/2022|
|2022.08.05||13:30-15:00||Teams||Technical Committee call||Agenda||Minutes|
|2022.06.29||09:00-17:00||Teams||F2F meeting Day 2||Agenda||Minutes|
|2022.06.28||09:00-17:00||Teams||F2F meeting Day 1||Agenda||Minutes|
|2022.06.03||13:30-15:30||Teams||Technical Committee call||Agenda||Minutes|
|2022.04.28||09:00-17:00||Teams||F2F meeting Day 2||Agenda||Minutes|
|2022.04.27||09:00-17:00||Teams||F2F meeting Day 1||Agenda||Minutes|
|2022.03.04||13:30-15:00||Teams||Technical Committee call||Agenda||Minutes|
|2022.02.04||13:30-15:00||Teams||Technical Committee call||Agenda||Minutes|
|2022.01.07||13:30-15:00||Teams||Technical Committee call||Agenda||Minutes|
|2021.12.03||13:30-15:00||Teams||Technical Committee call||Agenda||Minutes|
|2021.11.05||13:30-15:00||Teams||Technical Committee call||Agenda||Minutes|
|Technical meetings phase 2021/2022|
|2021.10.08||13.00-14.30||Teams||Planning Committee call||Agenda||Minutes|
|2021.09.02||9.30-17.30 (EEST)||Teams||IHE Pharmacy F2F Day 2 Chania||Agenda||Minutes|
|2021.09.01||9.30-17.30 (EEST)||Teams||IHE Pharmacy F2F Day 1 Chania||Agenda||Minutes|
|Planning meetings phase 2021/2022|
|Start of season 2021/2022|
Pharm Tech Past Meetings: Past agendas and minutes since 2009
IHE Europe Dev Committee 'ePharmacy group' Meetings: Past agendas and minutes 2007-2009
- Ftp site (documents) Deprecated: ftp://ftp.ihe.net/Pharmacy
- Google Drive site : Google Drive
- Mailing list : email@example.com
- Google groups (mail archive): groups.google.com/group/ihe-pharmacy
- HL7 Pharmacy group Meeting Minutes,Documents/Presentations,List Services,Projects
- HL7v2 messages webpage
The Pharmacy domain is currently using a combined Planning and Technical Committee roster.
The Pharmacy Planning&Technical Committee Roster is maintained by the Secretariat for IHE Pharmacy.
The previous roster (for years 3 & 4) is available in XLS file on the GDrive.
The co-chair of the Technical committee is :
|Representative Name||Member Organization||Committee||Roster Status|
|Jose Costa Teixeira||EquipMed||Technical Committee||(CoChair) ending: Aug 31 2023|
The roster consists of representatives of IHE member organizations. Participation is voluntary and open to all concerned stakeholders. You can express interest in participating and address other inquiries by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please contact the secretary at email@example.com :
- If you would like to suggest changes or corrections to this page.
- If your status needs to be adjusted.
- If your organization is an IHE Member and you would like to be added to this roster, with the name of your voting representative (and optionally, alternates),
Information about IHE's governance, including how to apply to become an IHE member organization, is available on the IHE governance Web page.
The current list of member organizations is available at https://www.ihe.net/about_ihe/member_organizations/.
- The Sponsors,Cochairs and Secretary are listed at the top.
- The list is sorted by Member Organization to facilitate this.
- The member voting for an organization is listed on the top section of each organization.
- Representatives with a Roster Status of Co-chair, Liaison, Voting (or possibly Alternate) may vote and count towards quorum.
- Representatives with a Roster Status of Secretary or Non-voting or may not vote or count towards quorum.
- V : represents a representative who attend with voting rights (either in person, through proxy or distant vote)
- X : represents a representative who attend with no voting rights (Alternate when the representative attend).
- V : a representative of a non-member organization attend regularly; however, his vote goes towards attendance.
- F : First time a representative attend (non-voting member) at a decision meeting
- F : First time somebody attend (non-voting non-member) at a decision meeting
- n : A voting member don't attend [count for the quorum] at a decision meeting
- n.a. : represents a non-voting member who attend.
- P : represents an attendee at a discussion meeting
You need to participate in order to maintain voting rights. IHE governance dictates that voting privileges requires participation in committee meetings. Please visit concerning Voting Privileges
Representatives with voting privileges may vote and count towards quorum.
Voting Privileges are based on the Roster Role and attendance of the Member Organization for this committee.
NOTE: New Member Organizations are granted Voting Privileges at the start of their second consecutive meeting.