Pharmacy Planning Committee
The Pharmacy Planning Committee is no longer grouped with the the Technical Committee of this Domain
It manages the activity of the IHE Pharmacy Domain.
It provides direction to and works in coordination with the Pharmacy Technical Committee.
All Dates and Times are CET Central European Time UTC+1 / CEST Summer Time UTC+2 (Brussels, Paris)
|2014.10.02||14:00-15:30 CET||WebEx Tcon||Planning phase of the season 2014/2015||Agenda||Minutes|
- Recruits vendors of relevant information systems and users with clinical and operational experience
- Develops long-term goals and roadmap
- Identifies integration and information sharing problems and priorities
- Gathers and reviews proposals for new problems/profiles.
- Selects proposals for technical/effort evaluation by the Technical Committee
- Approves proposals for Profile development by the Technical Committee
- Develops educational materials for the domain and profiles
Pharmacy Domain Update - 2011
- Thursday, July 28, 9:00 – 10:30 am CDT
- Simon Letellier — Secretary, IHE Pharmacy
Pharmacy Profiles and Technical Frameworks - 2010
- Tuesday, August 24, 2010 at 9:30am-11:00am CT
New and Returning Participants: Pharmacy is one of the eleven clinical & operations domains in IHE. Learn more about the most current profiles and technical frameworks which the Pharmacy committee is working for implementation at the IHE 2011 N.A. Connectathon.
Note: Past profiles and technical frameworks will not be discussed in length on this webinar. Please refer to the 2008 & 2009 webinars or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Simon Letellier - Pharmacy Domain Secretary
- Jacqueline Surugue - Pharmacy Domain Co-Chair
Participation in IHE domain committees is open to representatives of all IHE member organizations. Information about IHE's governance, including how to apply to become an IHE member organization, is available on the IHE governance Web page. The current list of member organizations is available at http://www.ihe.net/governance/member_organizations.cfm.
Roster is based on actual IHE membership.
According to the IHE governance, concerning Voting Privileges, votes will begin to be effectively considered from 2012 face to face meeting on.
Representatives with Voting Privileges (shown in the table below as Voting = Yes) may vote and count towards quorum.
Voting Privileges are based on the Roster Role and attendance of the Member Organization for this committee.
NOTE: New Member Organizations are granted Voting Privileges at the start of their second consecutive meeting.
To check your current voting status please view the Roster posted on the IHE FTP (see below).
- The Pharmacy Planning&Technical Committee Roster is maintained by the Secretariat for IHE Pharmacy.
The co-chairs of the Technical committee are :
|Representative Name||Member Organization||Committee||Roster Status|
|Leonidas Tzimis||EAHP||Planning Committee||User CoChair|
|Jürgen Brandstätter||CodeWerk Software Services and Development GmbH||Planning Committee||Vendor CoChair|
- V : represents a representative who attend with voting rights (either in person, through proxy or distant vote)
- V : a representative of a non-member organization attend regularly; however, his vote goes towards attendance.
- F : First time a representative attend (non-voting member) at a decision meeting
- F : First time somebody attend (non-voting non-member) at a decision meeting
- n : A voting member don't attend [count for the quorum] at a decision meeting
- n.a. : represents a non-voting member who attend.
- P : represents an attendee at a discussion meeting
The Pharmacy Committee Roster is maintained by the Secretariat for IHE Pharmacy. Please contact the secretary at email@example.com, for any of the following requests:
- If you would like to suggest changes or corrections to this page
- If your voting status needs to be adjusted
- If there needs to be an update or correction to your name or organization
- If your organization is an IHE Member and you would like to be added to this roster, please provide the name of your voting representative (and optionally, alternates) to the Secretary.