Pharmacy Planning Committee
The Pharmacy Planning Committee is - temporarily - embedded within the Technical Committee of this Domain
It manages the activity of the IHE Pharmacy Domain.
It provides direction to and works in coordination with the Pharmacy Technical Committee.
All Dates and Times are CET Central European Time UTC+1 / CEST Summer Time UTC+2 (Brussels, Paris)
|2011.xx.xx||xx:00-xx:00 CET||Meeting, xxxxxx||Planning Committee Face-to-Face||Agenda||Minutes|
Participation in IHE domain committees is open to representatives of all IHE member organizations. Information about IHE's governance, including how to apply to become an IHE member organization, is available on the IHE governance Web page. The current list of member organizations is available at http://www.ihe.net/governance/member_organizations.cfm.
Roster is based on actual IHE membership.
According to the IHE governance, concerning Voting Privileges, votes will begin to be effectively considered from 2012 face to face meeting on.
Representatives with Voting Privileges (shown in the table below as Voting = Yes) may vote and count towards quorum.
Voting Privileges are based on the Roster Role and attendance of the Member Organization for this committee.
NOTE: New Member Organizations are granted Voting Privileges at the start of their second consecutive meeting.
To check your current voting status please view the Roster posted on the IHE FTP (see below).
Pharmacy Planning Committee Roster - Google Spreadsheet - TBD WILL BE ON THE IHE FTP SITE: ftp://ftp.ihe.net/Pharmacy/Roster/
+ represents an "attended" vote (either in person, through proxy or distant vote) - represents a missed vote n.a. represents a non-voting member A red (+) indicates a vote was received when the organization did not have voting privileges; however, the vote goes towards attendance. If a successive vote/decision meeting is attended the voting privileges will be reinstated.
The Pharmacy Planning Committee Roster is maintained by the Secretariat for IHE Pharmacy. Please contact the secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org, for any of the following requests:
- If you would like to suggest changes or corrections to this page
- If your voting status needs to be adjusted
- If there needs to be an update or correction to your name or organization
- If your organization is an IHE Member and you would like to be added to this roster, please provide the name of your voting representative (and optionally, alternates) to the Secretary.
- Recruits vendors of relevant information systems and users with clinical and operational experience
- Develops long-term goals and roadmap
- Identifies integration and information sharing problems and priorities
- Gathers and reviews proposals for new problems/profiles.
- Selects proposals for technical/effort evaluation by the Technical Committee
- Approves proposals for Profile development by the Technical Committee
- Develops educational materials for the domain and profiles
- Roadmap - TBD
- Define Domain Milestones
- Board report - Must be updated
- Pharmacy Planning Committee Roster - TBD
This page is based on the Committee Template. Please add any good ideas to the template.