Pharmacy Planning Committee
The planning committee of the Pharmacy domain is - temporarily - embedded within the technical committee of this domain
All Dates and Times are CET Central European Time UTC+1 / CEST Summer Time UTC+2 (Brussels, Paris)
|Date||Time (EDT/ EST)||Location||Topic||Agenda||Minutes|
|2011.xx.xx||10:00-12:00 CEST||Meeting, Paris||Planning Committee Face-to-Face||Agenda||Minutes|
Pharmacy Planning Committee Roster
The Pharmacy Planning Committee Roster is maintained by the Secretariat for IHE Pharmacy. If you would like to suggest changes or corrections to this page, please contact Simon Letellier at email@example.com.
Participation in IHE domain committees is open to representatives of all IHE member organizations. Information about IHE's governance, including how to apply to become an IHE member organization, is available on the IHE governance Web page. The current list of member organizations is available at http://www.ihe.net/governance/member_organizations.cfm.
Pharmacy Planning Committee Roster - Google Spreadsheet - TBD
- Recruits vendors of relevant information systems and users with clinical and operational experience
- Develops long-term goals and roadmap
- Identifies integration and information sharing problems and priorities
- Gathers and reviews proposals for new problems/profiles.
- Selects proposals for technical/effort evaluation by the Technical Committee
- Approves proposals for Profile development by the Technical Committee
- Develops educational materials for the domain and profiles
- Roadmap - TBD
- Define Domain Milestones
- Board report - Must be updated
- Pharmacy Planning Committee Roster - TBD
- 2010 webinar
- 2011 webinar
This page is based on the Committee Template. Please add any good ideas to the template.