Pharmacy Planning Committee
It manages the activity of the IHE Pharmacy Domain.
It provides direction to and works in coordination with the Pharmacy Technical Committee.
Dates and Times are Central European Time (Brussels UTC+0100) unless otherwise noted, for others times and dates click here
|End of season 2021/2022|
|2022.07.XX||Inside IHE Webinar|
|Technical Phase season 2021/2022|
|2021.10.08||13.30-15.00||Teams||Planning Committee : Review of received NWIs and CPs||Agenda||Minutes|
|2021.09.02||10.00-12.00||Teams||Planning Committee F2F meeting : Final approval of NWIs, Chania, Crete, Day 2||Agenda||Minutes|
|2021.09.01||10.00-12:00||Teams||Planning Committee F2F meeting : Final approval of NWIs, Chania, Crete, Day 1||Agenda||Minutes|
|Start of season 2021/2022|
Pharm Plan Past Meetings: Past agendas and minutes since 2014
IHE Europe Dev Committee 'ePharmacy group' Meetings: Past agendas and minutes 2007-2009
Work plan 2021-2022 (TBD)
|1||Hospital medication supply chain logistics (Whitepaper)||Jose Costa Teixeira||Simon Letellier, Leonidas Tzimis, Jacqueline Surugue|
|2||Medication Documentation (Whitepaper)||Joao Almeida||Michael Tan, Jose Costa Teixeira, Marc Robberecht, Stephane Spahni, Jürgen Brandstätter, Jacqueline Surugue, Leonidas Tzimis, Simon Letellier|
|3||Vaccination||Jürgen Brandstätter||Jose Costa Teixeira, Michael Tan, Trudy Hagg, Marc Robberecht, Leonidas Tzimis|
|4||Medication Documentation - FHIR based profile for Medication List||Jose Costa Teixeira||Joao Almeida, Michael Tan, Marc Robberecht, Stephane Spahni|
|5||Administration in Community Pharmacy (CMA Profile) - further refinement||Jürgen Brandstätter||Stephane Spahni|
|6||Mobile Medication Administration (MMA Profile) - further refinement||Jose Costa Teixeira||Stephane Spahni, Marc Robberecht, Michael Tan|
|7||Unified Barcode Processing (UBP Profile) - further refinement||Jose Costa Teixeira||Michael van der Zel|
|8||Formularies and Medication catalogs||Simon Letellier||Jose Costa Teixeira, Jacqueline Surugue, Leonidas Tzimis|
|9||Supply||Jose Costa Teixeira||Josh Zamor, Esther Peelen, Marc Robberecht, Carl Leitner, Leonidas Tzimis|
Use Cases are available in the IHE Pharmacy White Paper v1.3.3 (GDrive; file type : PDF) or declared in the respective work-item description.
See here for Previous work plans
- Recruits vendors of relevant information systems and users with clinical and operational experience
- Develops long-term goals and roadmap
- Identifies integration and information sharing problems and priorities
- Gathers and reviews proposals for new problems/profiles.
- Selects proposals for technical/effort evaluation by the Technical Committee
- Approves proposals for Profile development by the Technical Committee
- Develops educational materials for the domain and profiles
Pharmacy Domain Update - 2019
- PHARM Learning Objectives:
- Understand PHARM vision, mission and strategic goals.
- Understand PHARM domain's liaison and collaboration with HL7 and ISO.
- Overview of existing PHARM profiles and Community and Hospital Pharmacy, including Community Medication Prescription and Dispense, Hospital Medication Workflow, Medication Treatment Plan
- Overview of other PHARM domain activities, including Supply Chain, FHIR, UBP, MMA profiles
- How to get involved in PHARM committee work.
- When ?
- Friday, July 12, 9:00 – 10:00 am CDT
- Esther Peelen, GS1 Nederland
- Michael Tan, Nictiz
See here for Past webinars
- GDrive (documents) : https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1uP3oYDbBnVxpzP-M9CTj0O7PVEpFueCp
- Mailing list : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Google groups (mail archive): groups.google.com/group/ihe-pharmacy
- HL7 Pharmacy group Meeting Minutes,Documents/Presentations,List Services,Projects
- HL7 Pharmacy Working site Confluence
- HL7v2 messages webpage
Participation in IHE domain committees is open to representatives of all IHE member organizations. Information about IHE's governance, including how to apply to become an IHE member organization, is available on the IHE governance Web page. The current list of member organizations is available at http://www.ihe.net/Member_Organizations/.
Roster is based on actual IHE membership.
According to the IHE governance, concerning Voting Privileges, votes will begin to be effectively considered from 2012 face to face meeting on.
Representatives with Voting Privileges (shown in the table below as Voting = Yes) may vote and count towards quorum.
Voting Privileges are based on the Roster Role and attendance of the Member Organization for this committee.
NOTE: New Member Organizations are granted Voting Privileges at the start of their second consecutive meeting.
To check your current voting status please view the Roster posted below.
- The Pharmacy Planning&Technical Committee Roster is maintained by the Secretariat for IHE Pharmacy.
The co-chair(s) of the Planning committee is(are) :
|Representative Name||Member Organization||Committee||Roster Status|
|NICTIZ||Planning Committee||(User) CoChair|
|Planning Committee||(Vendor CoChair) Ending: Aug 31 2020|
- V : represents a representative who attend with voting rights (either in person, through proxy or distant vote)
- V : a representative of a non-member organization attend regularly; however, his vote goes towards attendance.
- F : First time a representative attend (non-voting member) at a decision meeting
- F : First time somebody attend (non-voting non-member) at a decision meeting
- n : A voting member don't attend [count for the quorum] at a decision meeting
- n.a. : represents a non-voting member who attend.
- P : represents an attendee at a discussion meeting
The Pharmacy Committee Roster is maintained by the Secretariat for IHE Pharmacy. Please contact the secretary at email@example.com, for any of the following requests:
- If you would like to suggest changes or corrections to this page
- If your voting status needs to be adjusted
- If there needs to be an update or correction to your name or organization
- If your organization is an IHE Member and you would like to be added to this roster, please provide the name of your voting representative (and optionally, alternates) to the Secretary.