Pharm Vaccin Minutes 22021.05.07
From IHE Wiki
- Link to Microsoft Teams
- Trudy Hagg
- Roeland Luykx
- Marc Robberecht
- Michael Tan
- Michael has updated the spreadsheet with the IHE Pharmacy model. Should discuss this in presence of Jose.
- Also started with a column on the e-Health Suisse model.
- Roeland will have a look at the spreadsheet and complement the column on Switzerland.
- The existing Swiss model is based on an existing form ( resembling a CDA).
- A new initiative will come out in May. This will be based on a digitalized form using more recent FHIR resources.
- Netherlands: Proposal to develope a model for the PHR. ( MedMij) based on FHIR r4 Immunization.
- Intention is to start small like the yellow booklet.
- The focus is on communication to a patient
- Link to the spreadsheet
- The IHE Pharmacy material can be found here:
- the WHO FHIR material can be found in Github.
- The Swiss model:
Issue to be discussed:
- Site or route to be administered. Do we need to add site?
- Protocol and where to store number of vaccinations. Protocol in the IHE model is a reference. The standard resources is not.
- How to register that a patient only needs one injection.
- What value list do we use for status reason?
Any other business
- Question to shift this session to Friday morning from 10:00-11:00. Michael will send out a poll.