Pharm Vaccin Minutes 22021.05.07
From IHE Wiki
Revision as of 06:25, 7 May 2021 by Michael tan (Created page with "= Agenda = : Link to Microsoft Teams : [https://teams.microsoft.com/l/meetup-join/19%3ameeting_YTZhNTVkZGEtMTZmNy00YzNhLWFjYjgtODI5NTI0M2E1ZmQx%40thread.v2/0?context=%7b%22...")
- Link to Microsoft Teams
- Roeland will have a look at the spreadsheet on the Swiss model. The existing model is based on an existing document ( CDA). A new initiative will come out in May. That will be based on a digitalized form using more FHIR resources.
- Netherlands is developing a model for the PHR. ( MedMij) based on FHIR r4 based on Immunization. Start small like the yellow booklet.
- The purpose is communication to patient
- Link to the spreadsheet
- The IHE Pharmacy material can be found here:
- the WHO FHIR material can be found in Github.
- The Swiss model:
Issue to be discussed:
- Site or route to be administered. Do we need to add site?
- Protocol and where to store number of vaccinations. Protocol in the IHE model is a reference. The standard resources is not.
- How to register that a patient only needs one injection.
- What value list do we use for status reason?