Pharm Vaccin Minutes 2021.07.09
From IHE Wiki
- Link to Microsoft Teams
- Roeland Luykx
- Jose Costa Teixeira
- Trudy Hagg
- Juergen Brandstaetter
- Michael Tan
- Trudy is arranging a meeting about Gemini with a presentation from Juergen.
- The presentation is being updated.
- The Dutch ministry have planned a meeting on July 20th. Esther Peelen and Vincent van Pelt will join.
- Belgium is reviewing the FHIR implementation guides and profiles. It is being approved for a legal status
- The assignment for Jose is from National Insurance, kind & gezin (RECIV). Jose will ask colleagues if they are interested. These are technical people. Actually we are looking for policy makers.
- Michael will approach Line and Sylvia to see if Norway and Germany are interested.
- If they are positive we could discuss with Juergen.
- Global partnership: IPS and survey.
- In Switzerland Juergen had contact with Adrian Schmidt 2 years ago.
- Switzerland already an implementation guide on vaccination profiles. The focus is on the internal affairs.
- Other possibilities are Poland, Portugal, GHP, Hong Kong, Canada
- Plan for September:
- If there is no project yet, we could minimizing the Vaccination topic to 2nd September ( Q3, Q4)
- If we have a project the sessions will be extended to 1,5 day including September 3d.
- Link to the spreadsheet
- The IHE Pharmacy material can be found here:
- the WHO FHIR material can be found in Github.
- The Swiss model:
Issue to be discussed:
- Site or route to be administered. Do we need to add site?
- Protocol and where to store number of vaccinations. Protocol in the IHE model is a reference. The standard resources is not.
- How to register that a patient only needs one injection.
- What value list do we use for status reason?