Pharm Vaccin Minutes 2021.07.09
From IHE Wiki
Revision as of 03:19, 9 July 2021 by Michael tan (Created page with "= Minutes = : Link to Microsoft Teams : [https://teams.microsoft.com/l/meetup-join/19%3ameeting_YTZhNTVkZGEtMTZmNy00YzNhLWFjYjgtODI5NTI0M2E1ZmQx%40thread.v2/0?context=%7b%2...")
- Link to Microsoft Teams
- Roeland Luykx
- Jose Costa Teixeira
- Trudy is arranging a meeting about Gemini with a presentation from Juergen.
- The Ducth ministry is seriously interested. And have planned a meeting on July 20th.
- Belgium is reviewing.
- There are 9 ministries. Jose assigment is from National Insurance, kind & gezin. Being approved for a legal status. Jose will ask colleagues from ReCiv. These are technical people. We are looking for policy makers.
- Michael will approach Line and Sylvia to see if Norway and Germany are interested.
- If they are positive we could discuss with Juergen.
- The presentation is being updated.
- Global partnership: IPS and survey.
- In Switzerland Juergen had contact with Adrian Schmidt 2 years ago.
- Roeland will send an e-mail to Adrian to introduce Juergen.
- Switzerland already an implementation guide on vaccination profiles. The IPS has been included in the consideration.
- HL7 public health is redesiging immunisatioin for FHIR version 5. If we would like the product-code into the new model, we would have to do this before publication in januari 2022. IHE should join these call's.
- Link to the spreadsheet
- The IHE Pharmacy material can be found here:
- the WHO FHIR material can be found in Github.
- The Swiss model:
Issue to be discussed:
- Site or route to be administered. Do we need to add site?
- Protocol and where to store number of vaccinations. Protocol in the IHE model is a reference. The standard resources is not.
- How to register that a patient only needs one injection.
- What value list do we use for status reason?