Pharm Vaccin Minutes 2021.06.11
From IHE Wiki
- Link to Microsoft Teams
- Roeland Luykx
- Jose Costa Teixeira
- Trudy is arranging a meeting about Gemini with a presentation from Juergen.
- The Ducth ministry is seriously interested.
- Jose presented a session during a JIC open forum.
- Giorgio Cangioli demonstrated about the dataset. Thie was based on the specifications of the IPS.
- There was no mentioning of Gemini.
- The presentation is being updated.
- Global partnership: IPS and survey.
- In Switzerland Juergen had contact with Adrian Schmidt 2 years ago.
- Roeland will send an e-mail to Adrian to introduce Juergen.
- Switzerland already an implementation guide on vaccination profiles. The IPS has been included in the consideration.
- HL7 public health is redesiging immunisatioin for FHIR version 5. If we would like the product-code into the new model, we would have to do this before publication in januari 2022. IHE should join these call's.
- Link to the spreadsheet
- The IHE Pharmacy material can be found here:
- the WHO FHIR material can be found in Github.
- The Swiss model:
Issue to be discussed:
- Site or route to be administered. Do we need to add site?
- Protocol and where to store number of vaccinations. Protocol in the IHE model is a reference. The standard resources is not.
- How to register that a patient only needs one injection.
- What value list do we use for status reason?