Pharm Vaccin Minutes 2021.05.28
From IHE Wiki
- Link to Microsoft Teams
- Roeland Luykx
- Trudy Hagg
- Michael Tan
- Juergen Brandstaetter
- Jose Costa Teixeira
- Formulate a Gemini proposal for vaccination
- Starting point is the presentation from Juergen from 2018.
- Outcome is a blueprint.
- Agree to continu this effort. Juergen will update the presentation.
- Nictiz will raise this topic within the ministry.
- Michael will raise the topic again in the IHE DCC call.
- Jose will approach PATH and the Belgian insurance companies.
- Roeland will contact e-health Suisse
- Link to the spreadsheet
- The IHE Pharmacy material can be found here:
- the WHO FHIR material can be found in Github.
- The Swiss model:
Issue to be discussed:
- Site or route to be administered. Do we need to add site?
- Protocol and where to store number of vaccinations. Protocol in the IHE model is a reference. The standard resources is not.
- How to register that a patient only needs one injection.
- What value list do we use for status reason?
Any other business
- The meeting voor vaccination will be moved to the Friday morning at 10:00 on a biweekly basis.